PUK Number for HITS mobile

Started by magglet, May 10, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magglet

Good news...found the little card with PIN and PUK numbers.Many thanks for all the help .Have just moved house so took a while to locate :clap:

Talking Heads

Quote from: magglet on May 12, 2014, 17:38:03 PM
Thanks guys,my husband has lost the little credit card sized card with his PUK number(typical!!!) but we are going to Mojacar  tomorrow,  to the shop where he signed up to HITS  mobile and hopefully he will be able to retrieve his PUK and PIN.
No you need to contact hits directly or buy a sim replacement which are €3 from an agent
Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

magglet

Thanks guys,my husband has lost the little credit card sized card with his PUK number(typical!!!) but we are going to Mojacar  tomorrow,  to the shop where he signed up to HITS  mobile and hopefully he will be able to retrieve his PUK and PIN.

telcaz

"magglet" I suggest you try "Can Connect" in Albox at the top of Avenida America, on the right, Not open on Saturdays.
                                                                              Terry.

gus-lopez

It is on the credit card sized plastic card that the ¡sim' card you use was pressed out of. At the top it says 'pin' , which is the pin number that you originally would have used to unlock sim card & then normally change to your own pin number. Under that is the ' PUK' code. just scratch off the covering.If you  haven't got the card then you'll have to ring 'hits' for the code. on 800654321.
Don't get the system for PUK input wrong as it will lock the card forever & you'll have to go to a shop to get a new replacement.

magglet

Can anyone tell me if there is any way I can retrieve my husband's PUK number for his mobile phone after he entered the wrong PIN more than 3 times?