Missing dog

Started by Cheerily Watching, September 21, 2017, 18:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisw

Hi Cheerily watching,
Delighted Sadie has been found safe and well!  :clap:

JulieRoger

Fantastic news!! So pleased she is home safely.

Moyra

So pleased she is safe, well and (best of all) home.
Be nice to each other, you don't know what's round the corner.

Karen4

Very glad to hear she's home safely!
Cl3880

lorrydriver

How do dogs go missing? they must be allowed to have a free run? we never let ours off the lead due to the fact that deadly bates are all over the campo maybe this is what has happened - hope not.

Cheerily Watching

She's been found safe & well, thank you
Just because I can

Moyra

Be nice to each other, you don't know what's round the corner.

Karen4

Hope she comes home soon.
Cl3880

cg

nibbler

Take heart from the fact that 2 of mine went walkabout some month's ago and where missing for nearly a week. Just when I was giving up hope there they were.
Good luck.
Nibbler.

JulieRoger

If you haven't already, it will be worth you contacting the local rescues to see if she has been handed in to them and also to see if they will put her picture on their rescue pages in case someone has seen her. Maz's Canine Rescue /APSA/ Helping Animals Almanzora. There is also a Facebook site for lost animals it would be worth you putting her on Lost and Found Animals Albox to Huercal Overa. May also be worth putting her on the Lost and found animals section on this site. I hope she comes homes safely to you very soon.

Cheerily Watching

Hi, my dog has been missing since Wednesday from Aljambra area of Albox. Please keep an eye out for her, her  name is Sadie. I have notified both vets in Albox. Thank you for your help
Just because I can