Now I know you Pocket Rocket Riders .....................!

Started by HogRider, May 09, 2009, 15:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogRider

'Spose I better include a piccy for the boys as well !

Hogs  :whistle:

[attachment deleted by admin]

HogRider

jim
Wiv a body of a trained athlete like that I didn't think you would have minded !
Hogs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jim

Hog's

You could have asked my permission,
before you used that picture of me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol:
DILLIGAF

HogRider

All right then here's one for the girls ! No jealosy now you testosterone junkies !

Hogs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jasonmojacar

eat dirt guys,sorry couldnt resist  :lol: but what cool bikes

Yorkshireman

Ear all see all say nowt,eat all sup all pay nowt,and if tha ever does owt for nowt , allus do it for thisen!

jim

DILLIGAF

owdoggy

Quote from: HogRider on May 11, 2009, 08:37:57 AM
peeps
If you liked that one you might even like this 'un ! Know Steve will coz its got an old motor init and he could spend hours balancing those carbs !  :rofl: !

Hogs  :tiphat:

Hell's teeth! That's a proper rotary engine like you would find on an aircraft fer gawd's sake.......... I love wacky engineering like that :clap:

Doggy

HogRider

peeps
If you liked that one you might even like this 'un ! Know Steve will coz its got an old motor init and he could spend hours balancing those carbs !  :rofl: !

Hogs  :tiphat:

owdoggy

Quote from: HogRider on May 09, 2009, 15:43:29 PM
Now I know you pocket rocket, rice burning, Jap riding ...... (Play nice Hogs or you'll be ********** !) like plenty of RPM's and whizzy whizzy head down and bottom ups but us OF's (Old Far^s) wiv customs likes a bit of GRUNT !  To that end here's a large bit of GRUNT !

Hogs  :whistle: Now thats got nice curves ! :whistle: Oh its motor is a Dodge Viper V10 lump, very economical ! Boss Hog V8 Move over there's a new boy in town !!

Oof! that's a bit of a beastie :D

Doggy

HogRider

Paul
You ain't wrong ! Just got to hope and pray to the chopper God you ain't underneath when it goes wheels up !

Like the idea of a Photo's ! I'll get back to you !
Hogs

3M

nice one hogs,but if it landed shinny side down they"d need a crane to stand it up again.we should start a photo section of members loved ones ,bikes that is not family.
cheers paul.
Paul & Mette

HogRider

Now I know you pocket rocket, rice burning, Jap riding ...... (Play nice Hogs or you'll be ********** !) like plenty of RPM's and whizzy whizzy head down and bottom ups but us OF's (Old Far^s) wiv customs likes a bit of GRUNT !  To that end here's a large bit of GRUNT !

Hogs  :whistle: Now thats got nice curves ! :whistle: Oh its motor is a Dodge Viper V10 lump, very economical ! Boss Hog V8 Move over there's a new boy in town !!