What a road!

Started by owdoggy, May 31, 2009, 09:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Quotedoggy
If ya liked that one you'll love this one ! Out the back of Tijola over a 'Hill' and comes out near Mini Hollywood !

Hogs

Aye, that looks the biz! :clap:

Doggy

HogRider

doggy
If ya liked that one you'll love this one ! Out the back of Tijola over a 'Hill' and comes out near Mini Hollywood !

Hogs

[attachment deleted by admin]

owdoggy

Quote from: jim on May 31, 2009, 11:24:08 AM
Excellent!........ roll on the next one!

Doggy,don't roll on the next one,the last time i did that it hurt  :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :tiphat:

Remember don't get off till you get there :tiphat:

I definitely plan on keeping the shiny side up ......... if only for the fact that I've got to the age when I don't bounce anymore :lol:

Doggy

jim

Excellent!........ roll on the next one!

Doggy,don't roll on the next one,the last time i did that it hurt  :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :tiphat:

Remember don't get off till you get there :tiphat:
DILLIGAF

owdoggy

Thought I'd nip out this morning for a couple of hours before the start of the 125's & just picked Bedar on spec. Now I know you lads are used to having good roads all over the place here but I'm just discovering them and the one from Zurgena to Bedar was just summat else! I'd decided to do tarmac rather than tracks & I couldn't have picked a better one. The traillie was getting worked a bit hard on some of those twisties and both me & the bike were a bit breathless when we got to Bedar :lol:

Excellent!........ roll on the next one! :clap:

Doggy