Accountant

Started by roadrunner, October 18, 2012, 21:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Here's her website showing what she does and where she is:

http://www.asesoriamartinezasensio.es/len
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

roadrunner

just one more question.....she obviously knows her way round the Spanish tax system, but does she understand the English tax system?

roadrunner

thank you to everyone who advised Marina. We will be paying her a visit. Is her office in the centre of town?

stean

Get yourself over to Marina, she is fantastic, sorted my tax out and saved a bundle.

alfie

Another Marina fan here. Well worth the trip to HO.

Crystal2

YES    I also use Marina.  She is very knowledgeable and speaks perfect English.

Lynne

Agree - Marina is brilliant.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

charlieboy

We use Marina in Huercal Vera. She speaks very good English and is very helpful. Her number is 950135438
HelpingAnimalsAlmanzora

roadrunner

I am in need of an English speaking accountant. I have been duped by someone proporting to be an accountant and have been landed with a year's worth of fines after taking their advise. This person was recommended by a Spanish company in Albox. She is Spanish and can hardly string an understandable sentence together and gives contradictory information. I have also discovered if she does not have the answer to a question, she ignores me!

Can anyone help please?