El Faro

Started by rt21, November 03, 2015, 17:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimel

The only thing with El Faro is that if you sit in the front with a sea view,you have to have A La Carte,so get round the back with a view of the street for Menu Del Dia!! :lol:

the duchess

Anyone tried the new Indian restaurant in Albox yet? Going to try it ourselves next eek, but just curious. It's on the Aljambra road, just past the corner shop

Karen4

Drive straight down into Aguilas, take a right turn when signposted to Plaza De Espana. Go straight on until you take another right turn signposted to Guardia Civil station. Past the GC station a couple of hundred metres and El Faro is on the left. Also good is the restaurant across the road, the Frankfurt, though we've been going to El Faro for some years now and love it. Closed Wednesdays and in January.
Cl3880

doreen1

Ok Tandas I'm not too good on directions. So when I was looking for it I googled El Faro restaurant. That result gives you directions. I can say it's easy to find.

tandas

So whereabouts is it then?

doreen1

Definitely Richard. It's a great restaurant. Staff are very friendly and food is consistently good.
:clap:

rt21

Went to one of my favourite restaurants, El Faro, in Aguilas the other weekend and was not dissappointed.

Whenever we go it always seems full of locals, which is not surprising given the quality of food and service.

:tiphat:

Richard