Rogers departure

Started by raysun, April 27, 2018, 17:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartcjhart

Quote from: Trucker on April 27, 2018, 17:46:32 PM
And I dont blame Roger one bit...how many insults can one person get for trying to inform the people of whats is going on and what has gone on...will not effect me but we have always envied Arboleas having someone like Roger...silly people losing him...

Now Roger...if you see this you must be thinking of moving over to Cantoria... :great:

Roger was not slow in insulting others so should expect it back,
I have not agreed with Roger on his brexit postings as you all know,or the windrush affair,
BUT his work at the town hall has been exemplary and is applauded by me

hartcjhart

Quote from: raysun on April 27, 2018, 17:14:22 PM
Sad but not surprising to say that roger has had enough of the recent insulting and uncalled for comments and personal attack on him on the forum recently and has decided to leave the forum.
I dont need to remind all the expats that roger helped out for the last 10 years or more what a great job he did.
Not agreeing with ones point of view is no reason to make insulting comments about any poster.
Hope the same small group of ****** are ashamed of themselves.
The forum will be a poorer place without rogers experience and help in all things arboli.
Best of luck Roger.

ermmmm

Lynden

There is no one that has as much knowledge on the local housing situation than Roger and I sincerely hope that he continues to use his knowledge to assist those who need it.
Because of his past deeds in Arboleas he has the respect of those who have lived there and continue to do so, including me.
Having been involved in politics for many decades I'm sure Roger is perfectly capable of looking after himself on a forum and trust his break will not be permanent.

byrney

I have sometimes not agreed with Roger, and certainly not with his UK past, but que sera.

As an outsider (I don't live in Arbieland) I think he has done more for Arboleas than politicians from the last 50 years have done.

It is such a shame that he has been vilified on this Forum by, I assume, politically motivated individuals.

Let's hope Roger sees sense and continues to contribute in the positive manner that he always has.

felipe

Sorry to see Roger go. I may not have agreed with him on occasions, but he worked tirelessly for the community and informed us all on here. I did try to stop the vicious comments but alas maybe not well enough. Seems that some people have a big chip on their shoulder and take it out on Roger. The one man that has been more helpful than most others put together.  He has not deleted his account, so all being well he will start to post again in the future. I assume those that were so nasty to him are proud of themselves.

Trucker

And I dont blame Roger one bit...how many insults can one person get for trying to inform the people of whats is going on and what has gone on...will not effect me but we have always envied Arboleas having someone like Roger...silly people losing him...

Now Roger...if you see this you must be thinking of moving over to Cantoria... :great:

byrney

I have never fully agreed with some of Roger's posts,

No problem.

However, I do know that he has served the public of Arboleas for many years and (as an outsider) believe that you Arboleans are in a much worse place now that he has gone.....

raysun

Sad but not surprising to say that roger has had enough of the recent insulting and uncalled for comments and personal attack on him on the forum recently and has decided to leave the forum.
I dont need to remind all the expats that roger helped out for the last 10 years or more what a great job he did.
Not agreeing with ones point of view is no reason to make insulting comments about any poster.
Hope the same small group of ****** are ashamed of themselves.
The forum will be a poorer place without rogers experience and help in all things arboli.
Best of luck Roger.