Outcome of previous posts

Started by raysun, May 03, 2018, 18:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rtis

Even some Spanish builders concrete the bath in !  "Thousands of Euros ! "  to replace !! ?? You must be Dreaming !!

ajc

Never understand why they don't have bath panels here , it would save a lot of time and money

Dreamer

Disaster to say the least! Wont let me attach pictures for some reason.
The side of bath was being knocked out to change the pipe/bend underneath to find it had been concreted in. Not only had the front been concreted but the entire underneath along with the pipes. Taken hours to knock out to get to the bend! The smell was definitely coming from the bath.
What should of been a cheap job to put a new bend in will cost thousands now to replace the bath, tiles and floor. As stated will because it is still in a massive state. The tiles had to come off to take the bath out unfortunately.
Just to let you all know that the builder who originally put the bathroom in was English  :03:

Lynden

Don't worry Raysun no one will tell her it was you... :72:

raysun

Out of curiosity i wondered what happened with problems that posters have asked about here but we never got the end story.
Notably dreamers woes in her new house with strange smells etc.
Was it ever sorted.?????
Also did anyone ever identify the naked man she saw sneaking out the window of a local house.???
My other half is interested in any small details to try to identify him.??
Must be lots of other half ended stories .