Thanks

Started by unclebob, August 31, 2010, 18:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

I have made my position clear.
No member of the Help Desk has informed me that they will be supporting Angel to continue as Mayor.
In fact all but one member of the Help Desk (who informed me a long time ago that he did not wish to be involved in politics) have totally supported the intention to support the PSA.
If and when any British resident of Arboleas decides to support the present Mayor I certainly believe thay have a democratic duty to explain their position on this Forum, as I have done.

carsons1947

I personally have not heard of any HD worker going on Angel's election list. It has been holidays so I could be out of date. 

There is Angel's proposed budget, but it was all projects (bridge, morgue etc) and nothing for solving the Brit problems.

unclebob

Thanks to the Forum guys for creating this discussion section. It will I am sure become a frequently visited area. Can I be the first, then, to put up a question previously posted on another thread. Namely:

I saw a post on here some short time ago (can't find it just now), which suggested that some members of the Arboleas Help Desk had put their names up on the PSOE list.
Any truth in that rumour? If so, can we ask them to join in this forum and post their intentions / manifesto, hopefully in a seperate area for all the interested parties.