Building Casita

Started by wicking2006, January 09, 2021, 15:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas

Quote from: wicking2006 on January 09, 2021, 15:20:50 PM
Does anyone know if a Casita can be built on our rustic land. I know it cannot  extend on to our house but we have lots of Land
And son and daughter-in-law are moving here to help care for us as elderly with health problems.
hi ray have sent you a message but just incase you dont get give me a ring might be able to help god bless XX keep safe all of you

steveconway24

Tandas had the best idea.

Tetley

Quote from: wicking2006 on January 09, 2021, 16:53:42 PM
Thankyou. Had thought of log cabin as not a permanent building.

i think you still need permission for a log cabin ,plus there not cheap compared to a few pallets of blocks,vegas & roof sheets best ask at the town hall for a " tractor shed" ,but stick mains and plumbing in at floor level to use later  also ask a local spanish builder person on the build they will know the score.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tandas

why not buy a mobile home and site it on the land that's not permanent and gives them all that they would need just need to connect electric and water.

wicking2006

Thankyou. Had thought of log cabin as not a permanent building.

Tetley

Quote from: wicking2006 on January 09, 2021, 15:20:50 PM
Does anyone know if a Casita can be built on our rustic land. I know it cannot  extend on to our house but we have lots of Land
And son and daughter-in-law are moving here to help care for us as elderly with health problems.

if its rustic land you should be able to  build a farm type shed /nave ,ie for you tools ect ......quite a few local developments started out as Nave,s  as a way around the planning   :wink:

just ask at your town hall abought building a shed/nave to keep your tools and tractor  in they will have the latest regs .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

wicking2006