Alternative to Filmon?

Started by antatoo, March 16, 2014, 13:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

We can get the BBCs and the ITVs and the Channel 4s on it too, but I mostly use it for catch up tv. If you click on the smiley face/union flag in the top right corner (we use it with Chrome) you get a choice of streams to use, some are more reliable than others.
Cl3880

antatoo

Quote from: Karen4 on March 16, 2014, 19:07:13 PM
Our filmon is fine at the minute? However hola.org is much higher resolution and better choice, including all the catchup TV you could want.

Thanks Karen but I have downloaded Hola and all it seems to be is an unblocker site so you can watch things like iPlayer etc. Am I missing something?

ovieojirispain

Any one no of any good on line sites for films which will not put a lot of junk mail on my pc and is easy to watch
Thanks

Karen4

Our filmon is fine at the minute? However hola.org is much higher resolution and better choice, including all the catchup TV you could want.
Cl3880

senile

Try Ex-at TV.  FilmOn is playing up again.

Talking Heads

If you have an Android device there are plenty search Google play.
Mostly they use Film on through there own servers, which gives you a much more stable connection.

Androidman has his own App

http://androidman.eu/wp/live-uk-tv/

Download and add to your device

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

Karen4

Cl3880

antatoo

Does anyone have an alternative for watching live TV other than Filmon?
We have tried a few other things & are using UKtv through XBMC atm but that is still Filmon.
We are new to this XBMC & it seems to be full of stuff that is either American or doesn't work (including notfilmon).
Is there anyone who can point us in the right direction?