Endesa economy times?

Started by lolly, February 28, 2014, 10:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter and Frances

We have a dual meter fitted and I can't remember how to read both time zones anybody any idea please

Regards
Peter

ES

As stated - cheap rate  during summertime clock setting 2300 - 1300
              -  cheap rate during wintertime clock setting 2200 - 1200

However it is worth checking your meter for the exact times because some peoples meters are set sometimes many hours out even with the night rate on in the day hours.

I watched 1 Endesa "electrician" fit a dual tariff meter and he set the timings 1 hour early.  He just could not get his head round it that he had set it wrong.  As long as you know you can adjust your usage to suit.
ES

ianandsue

The times change from Winter to Summer on the day the clocks go forward.  Summer to Winter when the clocks go back.

lizziedrip

Above post is correct for the winter, in summer it changes from 23.00 hrs til 13.00 hrs not sure what month change occurs will have to look at my paperwork
lizziedrip x

Michaela Ann

If you have dual meter then night time in winter is 10PM to 12 noon I believe

Tetley

:notopic:  ish

Apparently were going to get a new duel system,were you get so many units,then they realy jack it up....... lecky here i think costs more than the uk,we have taken our bill down by 30% just by been sensible,with water heating,cooking,turning lights off and knocking stuff of standbuy,why give the theving nitts money if you can turn a few bitts off.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lolly

Can anyone please tell me the cheapest time for using electric please? Thank you.