Plank of wood

Started by rt21, May 30, 2022, 21:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt21

Quote from: lmj52 on May 31, 2022, 10:29:05 AM
Richard, Longos cut one for me to my measurements, to make a shelf. Also the carpenter by the funny lights, near the old Harleys should do it.

Thank you lmj52 for that information. I am now sorted

Richard

rt21

Quote from: chas on May 31, 2022, 08:52:46 AM
Quote from: rt21 on May 30, 2022, 21:08:10 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a plank of wood, over which I need to push a wheelbarrow from a high point to a low point of ground

Thanks
hi how does it have to be have a couple that i can lend you
Richard

Hi Chas

I have sent you a personal message

Richard

rt21

Quote from: lmj52 on May 30, 2022, 22:05:27 PM
I’m sorry, when I saw this I thought it was about Boris. Tets will sort it out

😂😂👍

lmj52

Richard, Longos cut one for me to my measurements, to make a shelf. Also the carpenter by the funny lights, near the old Harleys should do it.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

chas

Quote from: rt21 on May 31, 2022, 09:18:20 AM
Hi Chas

As you will have seen from my reply to Steve I am looking for a length between 2 and 3 metres
hi got a couple put one on top of the other  would be app 4/5 if any good and no not seen steve reply
If one of you can help that would be great

Thank you

Richard

rt21

Hi Chas

As you will have seen from my reply to Steve I am looking for a length between 2 and 3 metres

If one of you can help that would be great

Thank you

Richard

rt21

Hi Steve

I am looking for a length between 2 and 3 metres

I would prefer a plank at the lower end so that I can get it into my small car

Many thanks

Richard

chas

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a plank of wood, over which I need to push a wheelbarrow from a high point to a low point of ground

Thanks
hi how does it have to be have a couple that i can lend you
Richard

lmj52

I’m sorry, when I saw this I thought it was about Boris. Tets will sort it out
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

Thanks

Richard

what length Richard ? i might be able to loan you one if i have a look in the stores  :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

rt21

Thanks

Richard