Missing post

Started by Clare53, February 19, 2013, 15:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clare53

My post box is one of the postbox office's and i have had no mail since 17th Jan.

Brian

We have been out here 7 years and the only problem we have had with our post was when our postman was off sick when some mail was returned to sender. If we had a parcel he drove round to our gate and sounded his horn. The new lady doesnt do that but she leaves a card in the box for any parcels to be collected at post office. Post from UK usually takes a week but frequently only takes 3 or 4 days. As far as I am aware we havnt had any post go missing. We live a short distance from the shop that Elgin refered to.

Elgin

It happens!  The postperson has never delivered to us in over 3 years and we have to pick it up from the village shop (we're not the only ones).  All the same post has been put neighbours boxes (1 mile away) or dissappeared completely.  Of course it's not always Correos fault.  One package sent from the UK went to Taiwan before it was forwarded on to Spain!

PS Our postbox washed away in the floods but there is no point replacing it!

manjon

It would be nice for it to arrive, for it to go missing in the first place. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

We do live out in the sticks so, he save it up so he doesnt have to many trips - cannt blame him. xxx

Regular nut 🥜

yes in los llanos del peral

Clare53

Has anyone else out there had post missing please? I mean the mail box post ie letters!