Fancy Dress Parade in Albox on Friday 22nd Feb

Started by hank, February 21, 2013, 13:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oats

What did happen to the Carnival parade that was advertised in the Sol Times last week and this? It stated quite clearly the 22nd as well as the week before. We went into town last night and not a sign of anyone. The locals didn't seem to know about it either. Was it in Avenida Lepanto? It certainly wasn't anywhere near the main high street or Plaza Mayor. Very disappointing to have ventured out on such a windy night for nothing!!

Elle1971

Quote from: Cielos on February 21, 2013, 17:55:14 PM
Quote from: hank on February 21, 2013, 13:58:05 PM
Does anyone know what time the fancy dress parade starts in Albox this Friday? 

Well my other half's standing here in stocking and suspenders and of course the Marigolds - but that's par for the course on a Thursday or so he keeps telling me :wave

;D ;D
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

Cielos

Quote from: hank on February 21, 2013, 13:58:05 PM
Does anyone know what time the fancy dress parade starts in Albox this Friday? 

Well my other half's standing here in stocking and suspenders and of course the Marigolds - but that's par for the course on a Thursday or so he keeps telling me :wave

casabonita

edgey

i may be wrong, but i thought carnival week was last week!?!?!
as the kids had to dress up for school and nursery last week, and the albox carnival was saturday gone...
but like i say could be wrong..

casabonita

hank

Does anyone know what time the fancy dress parade starts in Albox this Friday?  It is advertised in the Sol Times as being Carnival week.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?