Cycle helmits

Started by Tetley, February 27, 2014, 20:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Oops - didn't know there was any difference - sorry!   :wave
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Toffee Girl

The helmet from Lidl is for a motorbike, I got one from Lidl when they had the cycling stuff,think it. Cost 10-15e.

Tetley

Quote from: PuffTheMagicDragon on February 28, 2014, 09:42:45 AM
Tetley, as a biker, I would've though that "cheap helmets" (even for a bicycle) would be a thing that you would avoid!
Or as an RAC/ACU instructor I used to know would say to his pupils "if you've got a ten bob head, then get a ten bob helmet"!

Puff

no im quite happy with a ten bobber on this one,no good over thinking the job,i wont be doing the TT  circuite with it.  :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PuffTheMagicDragon

Tetley, as a biker, I would've though that "cheap helmets" (even for a bicycle) would be a thing that you would avoid!
Or as an RAC/ACU instructor I used to know would say to his pupils "if you've got a ten bob head, then get a ten bob helmet"!

Puff

Tetley

Thanks folks for all the replys,im just putting a mountain bike pensioner stunt team together for the Arboleas over 70,s  :o   8) ,now theres no telly people is at a bit of a loose end so  were hoping to be fully gigg ready for the opening of the all new" hell rulador Arbo market "     ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynne

Had an email from Lidl this morning and they're advertising them for €34.99.  I think it's from 3rd March.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Juan Sheet

And it's Helmet - dont want you ordering the wrong thing. :tiphat:
I love this hat thing going on.

Karen4

Bicibox is the cycle shop in Albox, it's very good but I don't think it's very cheap! Go past the Health Centre entrance on your right, turn right at the T-junction then 1st left. It's on the corner on the right, almost opposite La Cena restaurant. Haggle!
Cl3880

Tetley

Any body no were i can get a couple of xl chepo cycle helmits local ish ?

tvm   :tiphat: