Forum Golf society membership details and general information

Started by Rick53, February 15, 2022, 14:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas

Quote from: sue on January 20, 2023, 18:49:35 PMHi hope you don't mind me contacting you....husband wants to meet up with yourself so he can start playing again but we couldn't find Charlottes bar (up from the bp garage) only Chapmans any help appreciated.hope I have posted the correct place.

sue

Hi hope you don't mind me contacting you....husband wants to meet up with yourself so he can start playing again but we couldn't find Charlottes bar (up from the bp garage) only Chapmans any help appreciated.hope I have posted the correct place.
s e davies

Rick53

Forum Golf Society Membership details

Started in January 2008 with a view to playing a variety of different types of organised golf days, including individual Medal and Stableford, Pairs competitions and Team “fun” events such as Texas Scrambles and 2 man no scotch at courses local to the Almeria area.

Our membership is varied in age and golfing expertise with over 60 members...ladies and gents. What we can promise is a warm and friendly welcome to all new members.

Handicaps are managed in accordance with the World handicap system. Membership is just 11 euros a year.

We have organised formal competitions on alternate Fridays with more informal /fun events on Tuesdays and the alternate Fridays.

To join either contact us by email or phone to arrange to come to one of the events listed on our fixture list, or come and see us at Charlottes’s Bar / Restaurant up from the BP garage in Albox between 10.30 and 11.30 on the Saturday before a formal competition.

The cost of each event is the green fee negotiated with the golf club and paid to the club on the day. For the formal organised event on alternate Fridays there is also a â,¬5 contribution to the competition's prize fund, which is returned in full as prizes to the value of that day's fund. We require prize fund contribution to be paid in advance.

Bob Cowan - Event organisation  tele 608049490

Kevin Staines â€" Subscription secretary and news editor  tele 641634027

Brian Gyer - Treasurer tele 634327757

Richard Price - Handicap secretary and results service tele 634305353 email rfp53@yahoo.co.uk