Borax

Started by Lynne, August 12, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

FeeStor

Hi.  I bought mine from Amazon online.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Suej

In case you have no luck locally, it is the chemist just past the commercial centre at Mojacar

Lynne

Interesting - perhaps Felix is being ultra cautious.  I'll give Mercadona a try and then perhaps a different chemist if not successful.  Thanks everybody.

Suej

I bought some in a chemist at Mojacar last week.

MAZ4929

I seem to recall Mercadona stocked Ácido Bórico in the cleaning section.
What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

mickandjan

I bought boric acid from Arboleas chemist last year with no problem.....perhaps laws have changed? Or try other chemists.. good luck!

Lynne

We've been inundated with tiny ants indoors recently and have been advised to mix Borax with icing sugar and water or honey etc.  Tried English supermarkets and Girosol and they don't sell it. The chemist told us that you have to have a prescription for it as it's a poison. Anybody know where I can buy this from please?