outdoor stone table (NOW SORTED, THANKS)

Started by lorca lad, May 16, 2014, 19:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Glad you found Alonso as good as we do.  If you go back to your original thread you will find "Quote" "Modify" "Remove" on the right hand side of your heading.  Click on Modify and then write what you want next to your heading, eg Closed, Sorted etc.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

lorca lad

Hi,

Thank you all again for your suggestions ...... we went to EVERY place that you recommended and eventually found EXACTLY what we wanted at Viveros Alonso in Vera, near Galasa.

Good quality, good price and friendly people.. ..... makes all the difference.

NOW ..... how do I mark this thread as "Closed" ...... can´t seem to find out how to do it !!

Thanks again to the forum members,

Regards
L.L.

lottie96

Quote from: ColinC on May 17, 2014, 20:13:59 PM
Quote from: Lizzie1201 on May 17, 2014, 20:01:21 PM
Hi L,L,
If you are coming to Albox try the garden centre at Longos.
Liz.

They normally have quite a few at the one next to us (Longos) round square, oblong , oval...

They are really nice ones there, worth a look.

ColinC

Quote from: Lizzie1201 on May 17, 2014, 20:01:21 PM
Hi L,L,
Liz.

They normally have quite a few at the one next to us (Longos) round square, oblong , oval...

Lizzie1201

Hi L,L,
Liz.

lorca lad

Hi,

Thanks for all of the replies ...... I certainly have a few places to go and look for a table !!

Going to Vera, Albox, Mojacar, etc is not a problem for me ....... we will probably combine looking for the table with a "Great day out".

So, if anyone has anymore recommendations, then please post them on here.

Thanks in advance
L.L.

gus-lopez

Go down motorway to Totana. 2nd exit (Totana centro ) as you exit motorway you can see the place immediately to the right but due to the new motorway you will have to go along the new motorway towards mazarron a few hundred metres to roundabout , 1st exit , down to roundabout & right back along service road. Normally a reasonable selection + lots of factory 'seconds'.

CT

We bought ours from the garden centre next to Bar International on the road from Arboleas to Albox, might be a bit far from Lorca but they have a good selection.

Lynne

Not sure if Vera is too far for you to travel, but they have quite a good selection in Viveros Alonso in Vera, near Galasa. 
Phone +34 629 293 405.  Nice place, nice people.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

lorca lad

Thanks Shadeseeker,

I have looked at garden centres here in the Lorca area  ..... not sure of where garden centres are in your area ..... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
L.L.

shadeseeker

Look in some of the garden centers
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

lorca lad

Hi,

Could anyone advise me where I can buy a stone or tiled oblong table....... don´t want a glass top, plastic or wood (Yes, I know that I am being picky . ...... but this is what we want).

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards
L.L.