Caixa Bank S€PA Predeterminado Card

Started by Lynne, April 15, 2024, 13:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Elgin on April 16, 2024, 13:11:19 PM...and can't find any sign of such a card on their website. 

What makes you think you have such a card?  Is from a dodgy email?

Neither could I find anything on their website, which I wondered about. When I got home to authenticate my new credit card there were two cards shown, the new credit card and this blue S€PA card with an account number.  I was in my account online so it wasn't via an email. Strange, because I've just had another look at my bank account and it's now disappeared, I'm glad I took a print screen of it otherwise I might have thought I was imagining it.

Thanks for your response.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Elgin

SEPA oe S€PA is a Europe wide interbank money transfer service (Single Euro Payments Area).  I can't imagine why Caixa would issue any card with SEPA on it and can't find any sign of such a card on their website. 

What makes you think you have such a card?  Is from a dodgy email?

Lynne

Has anybody got an idea what this card is please? I had to visit my bank this morning to pick up my new replacement credit card after it had been used on the internet by a company not known to me and when I got home to validate the card I could see that I've now got one of those as well. I don't fancy another trip to the bank for them to explain how or why, so I wondered if any knowledgeable people could explain it to me.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.