Problem with C.A.T.S. ''Services''

Started by katycat, April 22, 2024, 09:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Val Keith

I have been using Cats service ,for almost twenty year. I must say,I have never had any problems  at all, always good service , I use the hospital quite a lot,and they have never let me down ,meeting me there .  Excellent!!    Also very friendly.

restoration man

For translation in Almeria, Matthew is tops, so helpful, even suggested we do a phone appointment to save driving down to the hospital in Almeria, brilliant.

I have had problems with CATS to, left message on phone and it took over a week, no response so telephoned again, managed to speak to someone but no apology for not calling me back.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Johnny73 on April 23, 2024, 08:34:07 AMWe have always had a great service from CATs especially in translations.
If they just have to make a call to translate they have always tried to do that  while we waited .
But face to face is best.

I agree Johnny, always been given a great service by CATs.

Johnny73

We have always had a great service from CATs especially in translations.
If they just have to make a call to translate they have always tried to do that  while we waited .
But face to face is best.

DLMcN

Quote from: packard on April 22, 2024, 13:36:44 PMNot likely you will get an answer to your problem on this forum. Can you not visit them ...?

Katy - It does indeed seem best for you to actually go there and discuss it with them in person.

bromley

Personally speak or e-mail the owner Karen. She is lovely and always there to help.

karen@catservicesinspain.com

packard

As i said , she will not get the answer to her problem with cats on the forum.

felipe

Quote from: katycat on April 22, 2024, 09:12:55 AMApprox 2 weeks ago I telephoned CATS Services for translation services in chasing up an appointment with the Hospital in Almeria.

The young woman took all the details, and over the phone payment and promised to ring the Hospital and chase the appointment the following day.  I waited several days and heard nothing back so I telephoned again,
spoke with another woman who said she would look into it and speak with whoever was dealing with it and get back to me.  It is now almost 2 weeks and I have heard nothing back from CATS Services.

Has anyone else had problems like this with CATS Services?  TIA.
I suggest you contact Matthew who advertises on the forum. He is brilliant. Lives near Almeria amd been used by loads on the forum.

felipe

Quote from: packard on April 22, 2024, 13:36:44 PMNot likely you will get an answer to your problem on this forum. Can you not visit them or get someone to do it for you.
Have you agreed a price for their services?
She says she paid over the phone. So they have not provided the service she paid for. 

packard

Not likely you will get an answer to your problem on this forum. Can you not visit them or get someone to do it for you.
Have you agreed a price for their services?

lmj52

I haven't used them since Kate Salt left, I deal with her directly. For Almeria I use a local translator who is very good.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

katycat

Approx 2 weeks ago I telephoned CATS Services for translation services in chasing up an appointment with the Hospital in Almeria.

The young woman took all the details, and over the phone payment and promised to ring the Hospital and chase the appointment the following day.  I waited several days and heard nothing back so I telephoned again,
spoke with another woman who said she would look into it and speak with whoever was dealing with it and get back to me.  It is now almost 2 weeks and I have heard nothing back from CATS Services.

Has anyone else had problems like this with CATS Services?  TIA.