Tom Jones Tickets, Alicante

Started by trishtrosh, July 01, 2023, 12:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: trishtrosh on July 02, 2023, 15:19:47 PMCheers for that Tetley. I can only see General Standing admission and wanted 2 seats as I'm only 5ft and a tiddly bit but will keep looking

no probs  also look on the local  selling sites nearer the time as you may find somebody  thats had a change of plan and floggin there tickets .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

trishtrosh

Cheers for that Tetley. I can only see General Standing admission and wanted 2 seats as I'm only 5ft and a tiddly bit but will keep looking

Tetley

Quote from: trishtrosh on July 01, 2023, 12:18:06 PMHi all
We fancied going up to Alicante to see Tom Jones on 1st August.
Does anyone know where we could get tickets?
Many thanks

https://www.viagogo.es/Entradas-Conciertos/Pop-Rock/Tom-Jones-Entradas/E-151348619?qty=2

buy online ,print the tickets ,the ticket, are then scanned at the venue  to allow entry ,used this site loads of times and seen some top giggs .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

trishtrosh

Hi all
We fancied going up to Alicante to see Tom Jones on 1st August.
Does anyone know where we could get tickets?
Many thanks