galaxy note tablet

Started by beverley man, February 09, 2014, 10:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Thank you amiga! I will haul the beast out tomorrow and have a look. IN the meantime we are able to watch the BBCs on the tablet and it is great, no problems with buffering etc, clear as a bell. If I thought it was as easy as just hooking up a cable from the tablet to teh telly I would do it. In fact, I think I WILL do it, for as long as we can get Filmon or whatever other replacement some our way! Will give you a shout about popping round to see your android box? Big thanks to your IT dept!
Cl3880

doreen1

Yes! The older TVs will have the old style plug with a blue centre like on computer monitors. Hope this helps.

BTW that came from the I.T dept of the family Karen not me. :wave

Karen4

Do all TVs have an HDMI socket? Mine isn't very new and I have no idea what to look for on the back! Before I haul out the whole thing, will there be a wee hole with a sign saying HDMI socket?!
Cl3880

shadeseeker

hi, if it has a micro lead point where you charge the battery, you can buy a MHL lead ( micro high Def lead)  then get a conncter and with a hdmi on the end and plug into your hdmi socket on the TV. hope this helps
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

beverley man

Hi I have a galaxy note only a few months old but I has not got a hdmi socket can you adapt  it in any way, thanks peter
beverley man