5 mm 3/16" cooper brake pipe

Started by Tetley, June 12, 2020, 16:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Seth Pittham on July 06, 2020, 22:04:04 PM
ask alan marley.

thanks Seth,im sorted now ,in the End i used 6mm and just made some new fuel tap fittings .  :smiley:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Seth Pittham

Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

Tetley

Quote from: Malcolm on June 21, 2020, 14:22:24 PM
Sorry I thought it was the midget

no that,s  next on the to do list tho   :wink: 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Malcolm

Sorry I thought it was the midget

Tetley

Quote from: Malcolm on June 21, 2020, 12:10:08 PM
You can use plastic these days

not on my Rocket Malcolm ,i dont want the bxgger catching  fire  wi fuel line downbreak   :wink:

Malcolm

Tetley

Quote from: Elgin on June 21, 2020, 10:57:04 AM
Saw some thin copper pipe (didn't measure it) in Belzunces Ferreteria in Huercal Overa

spot on thanks .

Elgin

Saw some thin copper pipe (didn't measure it) in Belzunces Ferreteria in Huercal Overa

Tetley

Just to save me tearing around non local,is there anywhere Albox ish does copper Brake pipe,both car parts outlets  on the Albox road.....dont supply it  ::)
ta