Outstanding service from ABC vets

Started by Queen Clare Shirley, March 02, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenny911

Bit of a shock this morning, my feral cat went in for castration, but had to be put to sleep cos he had an aggressive form of Leukemia and Cat Aids, gutted, but must say Nexo, Pepe. Miaka, Deliah and Sam were brilliant, thank you so much for explaining everything and showing such kindness

Happydayz

Hi all, I do not normally comment but recently Juan put my dog to sleep, I could not have asked for sympathy empathy (ok spelling not good) and care for her and us. Everything a caring owner could have asked for was given. Huge thanks for Juan and his team.

Rtis

At least the majority of animals over here have had a better life from the brits that take them on, many could have died of starvation etc !

barnaby

Juan has recently put my beautiful retriever Tia to sleep. Every one there was so sensitive kind and caring, and gave us as much time as needed to say our goodbyes. Can't fault them. B :03:

The Gardener

So sad to hear your news.  Our pets love us unconditionally and leave such a void in our lives when we lose them.

elcortijo

Queen Clare Shirley

Well I had to use Juan the morning to put my cat Gizmo to sleep, he was lovely, even with me blubbing over the cat. He rushed back from the bank to open up early he explained what was wrong and he then gently said " it will only get worse and she will not have any quality of life"

He then put her to sleep and we dealt with the necessary details

Very sad at the moment
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

sweetiepie

The label is what it says BASIC animal care

Queen Clare Shirley

As I said Im very torn but location dicates but I have to say Maria is fab

elcortijo

I have nothing but praise for Juan, but the sevice at ABC is superb. Maria is a great asset to ABC, she is friendly and very knowledgeable and has a genuine regard for animals. ABC gets my vote!

casabonita

Maria is an absolute Star, don't kow what wwe would do without her  :iagree:

sweetiepie

Queen Clare Shirley

Just want to say what a great service we had from ABC vets and Maria the veterinary nurse, first she helped us out in a difficult situation, they spayed our little bitch you know the one my daughter found in the bin, Hubby picked her up at 6 with tablets and the funny cone and the long helpful list of instructions she has the smallest scar ever and she was a bit dopey

This morning whilst feeling sorry for herself she had some food and then went back to bed

Maria rang to ask how she was doing and gave me some more tips

Very happy

now torn between her and Juan the vet