Android box help please

Started by antatoo, March 17, 2014, 15:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antatoo

Quote from: flintstone on March 17, 2014, 15:45:34 PM
antatoo,

Did you set up the box yourself or was it done by Androidman?.

Your problem seems to be that you have not set your account  and password up in Filmon, Notfilmon, FTV etc.

Yes we bought the box online and are 'attempting' to set it up ourselves as you can probably tell  :head
We have accounts with Filmon etc, just thought there must be other options out there. Seems all roads lead to Filmon!

flintstone

antatoo,

Did you set up the box yourself or was it done by Androidman?.

Your problem seems to be that you have not set your account  and password up in Filmon, Notfilmon, FTV etc.

antatoo

So ... for those of us who didn't go the giant dish route (or couldn't afford it!) can anyone give us newbies to android boxes any tips?
First of all this XBMC thingymibob seems to be a world in itself and has driven us batty as most of the things don't work when you get to them.
Secondly can you download to the box and if so, how? I know things like apps and other things with 'click buttons' are easy enough but when you're used to normal computers you keep trying to right click things and the controller doesn't have that option!
I think I've been on windows too long to get my head round it all so I hope there's someone out there with a bit of knowledge they don't mind sharing pleeeeese  :head