Heineken Barrel

Started by Lynne, August 12, 2013, 10:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Called in at Mercadona in Garrucha yesterday and they had them piled up high.  Result.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

trishtrosh

I've seen them today in Mercadonna, Puerto Rey

Lynne

That's what we thought but doing that before family arrive is cutting it fine.  Husband drove to Baza this afternoon to the wholesale place near the hospital.  Closed until 5pm.  Walked up the road to Consum and got the last one on their shelf.  What's the betting that my brother-in-law doesn't drink Heineken anyway?   :crazy:

King saint 76

Looks like a trip to one of the big hypermarkets then Lynne.

Lynne

Thanks Clare, he's also tried there and they don't have any.

Queen Clare Shirley

they  used to have them in the small supermarket behind Plaza San Francisco have you tried there
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

Lynne

Our barrel (5 litre ?) of Heineken for the Bartender thingy has run out just before our next lot of visitors arrive!  My husband has tried numerous places in the Albox area (Mercadona, Dia, Lidls, Coviran etc) and also in Eroski in Olula but nobody seems to have the barrels in stock.  Can anybody help please?   :head :head