Suitcases

Started by Lynne, May 24, 2014, 18:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Thanks Lorraine - never noticed that shop before.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lorraine

The large cigarette shop in Albox have loads of suitcases and all different types - they even had one with a Union Jack on it!! The shop is hidden away a bit but if you are in the square with the donkey, by the electrical shop there, there is a small lane going towards the main square - the shops is up there on the left.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

living the dream

Hi lynne we got ours last year from Murcia
Regards Dave

Lynne

Thanks Dave, was it the El Corte Ingles in El Ejido, Cartegena or Murcia as I believe each store can differ quite a lot?

Our lovely (reasonably expensive) suitcases that we bought 3 years ago have been battered to death on the planes and I'm ashamed of them now - mind you we did have 9 flights last year and 8 the year before, this year it's 9 again. Really need to keep away from light colours in future.

living the dream

Hi Lynne
Sorry dont know anywhere local we ended up at "El Corte Inglais" (thats not right , but you know where i mean)!!
have a fab selection at all price levels bit of a treck but worth it

Regards Dave

PS where are you going for your hols ?? :lol:

Lynne

Does anybody know of a shop that has a really good range of suitcases please?