loud pipes motorbike

Started by ghostrider1611, October 09, 2009, 17:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostrider1611

thanks for the replies guys hope to catch up with you on a meet soon 

andie

get yer standard pipe,s and drill the boggers out ! :crazy:

then make a sheet metal cover ,with a 15mm hole on that screws on the end of the pipe ,testing purposes  (ie remove the end cone first )

its a road safty issue  ;D if the Muggles carnt hear yer,thay will pull out and kill yer  :crazy:

morning all  :wave  S

suzuki

Cant see the sense in matriculation.As Hogs say's in one of the other posts when they toe the line then we must follow.In the meantime thou shalt bend it as far as you can.Have'nt we been doing that for the past OOOOO!! few years in the uk anyway.It goes hand in hand with the territory we play in.Long as you dont hurt anyone along the way and the penalty aint too bad when the poo finally hits the proverbial fan then just do your thang as someone apparently once said. :lol:
GEM

owdoggy

Quote from: HogRider on October 10, 2009, 06:49:54 AM
Ghostrider
As Suzuki say's Ya just gotta know when to shut 'em down !  If you don't rub their noses in it  they generally will leave you alone.  However I would also say that if your gonna put ya scoot on the spanish system ya better bring a set of E Stamped legal pipes !
Hogs
Aye, also try & get any sort of official document with your bike's CO2 emissions on it. It'll save you money when it comes to matriculation.

1500!! That sounds like a bit of a beastie :D

Doggy

HogRider

Ghostrider
As Suzuki say's Ya just gotta know when to shut 'em down !  If you don't rub their noses in it  they generally will leave you alone.  However I would also say that if your gonna put ya scoot on the spanish system ya better bring a set of E Stamped legal pipes !
Hogs

suzuki

Hiya ghostrider.Going out on a limb here cos last time I answered something on here it was with a tongue in cheek pop at HD riders,bless em all.My post went awol very swiftly so I guess they still hav'nt found that OLD biker trait,banter and humour.Anyway,back to your question.Riding out here for nigh on twenty years with less than legal pipes on a variety of large machines,inc HD,never had a prob and have been stopped several times.Think the old bill are sensible enough if we dont take the p!!s too much.Your allways gonna run the risk though of meeting the odd jobsworth.Go for it and enjoy.Just throttle back a bit through towns and villages,you know the drill.Be lucky.
GEM

ghostrider1611

hi im bringing my bike over from the uk soon kawasaki vn 1500  sorry hog its not a harley its got cobra lowriders on it quiet noisy am i likely to get hassle from the local plod