Bike meet

Started by harley1, October 05, 2009, 19:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogRider

Steve
Without a reguler top up of sweat, beer, or coffee they shrink you know ! Funny stuff leather !
Hogs
PS Look forward to talking Bow Locks (Just up the A11 from the Blackwall tunnel !) :whistle:

andie

if i get mi roady rocketi quire box back together i might come for a tootle,its that loud  :o wi thi streight through burgess pipes on,it get all the goats jumping over hedges   :o

show you Harley lads what a proper bike sounds like  :lol:

Andie keeps threatening to get the solvol out as well  :o  and shine old GEZZA up a bit  :alien:

morning all  :wave S

ps Hogs  :wave i think mi arse in air plastic rocket days are numbered,i put mi leather on the other day,looked in a mirror and looked like i was smuggling un chipped   :o  ferrets  ;D

harley1

I HOGS
As loñg as they have wheels and a engine they are all welcome, in fact my friend has a disable scooter said he will leave thee days earlier  :rofl: :rofl:

HARLEY1
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

HogRider

Harley 1
The invite for the ride to our 'Metric' Brothers & Sisters as well I would hope ! Even the Pocket Rocket Racey Riders so that they can get the Coffees in for us more 'Genteel' Folk !  :rofl:

Hogs :whistle: :D

PS Besides the 'Head down and Bottoms up riders' are always good on the front door cos it keeps the Men in Green happy !  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

harley1

:head     Just to report on the venue at CANILES went there today it is the first repsol garage on main road to BAZA  as you pass CANILES
there IS A HARLEY BAR THERE but as it was a spanish holiday it was CLOSED,
So will try another day perhaps organise a ride out one sunday.
Harley1    :wave

harley1

I have been informed that there is a Harley?? bike meet every sunday at CANILES the other side of BAZA.
will try to find out if this true will keep you posted.

HARLEY1   :tiphat: