Rental villa needed Oct 2023

Started by ChrisnPaula, August 04, 2022, 16:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisnPaula

That's good to know.  Paula and I can't wait to get over there and enjoy your beautiful area.
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

Tetley

Quote from: ChrisnPaula on November 29, 2022, 14:15:15 PM
Hi Tetley,

Thanks for the info, but we'll be moving over permanently. Another yorkshireman coming to Spain.

We did check out Turre, Vera and Los Gallardos but we think we'd be happier a little more inland?
Did really like Turre though?

Thanks again,

Chris

great news another Northaner there is 14 of us now in Arboleas   :wink:   :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ChrisnPaula

Hi Tetley,

Thanks for the info, but we'll be moving over permanently. Another yorkshireman coming to Spain.

We did check out Turre, Vera and Los Gallardos but we think we'd be happier a little more inland?
Did really like Turre though?

Thanks again,

Chris
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

Tetley

Quote from: ChrisnPaula on November 29, 2022, 12:16:40 PM
Hi having just returned to the UK from our discovery trip out there in La Alfoquia. We have an offer on the table to do just that but need to confirm by end of Jan 23.....

We really could see ourselves living there long term, however, we'd still like to compare that against say a place closer to the Arboleas area or   alternatively, the other way, maybe Hurcal Overa area.

Ideally we need to rent something furnished and it would be for an initial period of 6 mths from 26th/27th  of October 2023, whilst we look for a place of our own. With the possibility of a month by month extension afterwards if we need it......

We need to decide by end of January ideally so if you know of anywhere that would consider us and our 2 x extremely well behaved Shih Tzu's please please please get in touch.

Ideally we need to be within a walk/short drive to a bar or restaurant. All areas considered.

suggest check out the beech side of the motorway Turre ,cuavas Almanzora ,vera  ect plus your only 15/20mins from the coast ,Arboleas area is fine but if you have younger relatives they normally like the coast especially if its a holiday home.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ChrisnPaula

Hi having just returned to the UK from our discovery trip out there in La Alfoquia. We have an offer on the table to do just that but need to confirm by end of Jan 23.....

We really could see ourselves living there long term, however, we'd still like to compare that against say a place closer to the Arboleas area or   alternatively, the other way, maybe Hurcal Overa area.

Ideally we need to rent something furnished and it would be for an initial period of 6 mths from 26th/27th  of October 2023, whilst we look for a place of our own. With the possibility of a month by month extension afterwards if we need it......

We need to decide by end of January ideally so if you know of anywhere that would consider us and our 2 x extremely well behaved Shih Tzu's please please please get in touch.

Ideally we need to be within a walk/short drive to a bar or restaurant. All areas considered.
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

georgejames

Yes it was in my Spam,  then I touched a button and lost it, I may have deleted... can u email me again please
Thanks
Jim

ChrisnPaula

Hola Jim,

Just a thought..... it hasn't gone in your spam folder?

Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

ChrisnPaula

Hi Jim,

Sorry I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to this kind of stuff. It showed on my phone in my sent box on my phone that an email had been sent?

But here is my email address anyway:

chrislambert55@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

Chris
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

georgejames

Hola Chris,  I'm looking on my emails and can not see yours as yet.  Reply to this with your email address and I will .get back to you

ChrisnPaula

Hi Jim, sent you our email address,  so you can now send pics.

Kind regards,

Chris
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

georgejames

My email is jim.bibby@gmail.com,  I can send more photos via email easier
Jim

georgejames

Hello, my tenants are moving out at the end of October after 2 years renting. If you look on the map for Taberno you will see its a ten minute drive to Albox and Alfaqui is 15 mins from Albox.
My 200 year old farmhouse is 5 mins drive from Taberno , In the country side amongst almond and olive trees. From the bedroom window you can see the sea and Sierra Navada mountains.
If you send me your email address I can send more photos.
The cortiquo  has recently had a new kitchen and bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and beautiful 360 degree views  with 2 bathrooms , log burner large gated courtyard,  Plenty of private out door space.
The pool is empty, waiting repairs, not that you would need it in November.

ChrisnPaula

Hi, thank you for your reply. Could you provide a little more info?

We're not au fait with your part of Almeria but we're visiting Arboleas in Nov this year so could make ourselves available to meet up and take a look around the area?

10th to 17th Nov.

Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula

georgejames

My place in Taberno is for rent at the end of October, 

ChrisnPaula

Hola guys,

Is there anyone out there who knows of a villa, preferably in the Arboleas area, coming up for rental for October 2023, for approximately 6 months (until around end of March/April 2024). 2 Bed 2 Bath minimum would be preferable. All other options would be considered, we're very open to suggestions?  We realise we needed to get our bid in early, hence the early request.

I realise that this is a big ask, but the plan is to come over and get to know the areas around Arboleas better by renting for a little while, before we commit to buying our own place.

We are coming to Arboleas on a discovery trip this November with a view to moving over in 2023.

We're staying in La Alfoquia on the November trip, because we couldn't find a villa anywhere nearer to Arboleas, but this should give us a taste of what's to come........ 

Forgot to mention that we currently have 2 x Shih Tzu's, one aged 14 and one aged 8, both males and extremely well behaved, not yappy, non moulting, non chewing and house trained.

We are both non smokers, (Paula and I, not the dogs) as I know this is sometimes a big factor too.

So please can someone help us out? We're desperate to find a lovely part of Arboleas for us to make our forever home...... thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,

Chris & Paula
Kind Regards,

ChrisnPaula