Flat share FREE

Started by Domingo, March 14, 2023, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Domingo

tandas

you could ask in the Red Cross if they know of anyone needing accomodation or maybe the charity shops shame if you have a room and no one knows.

Domingo

Now the local person who sent nasty messages has been stopped . The room is still on offer in return for some domestic help

OGM

Ok, I won't make further comment as you are failing to see my point anyway. Have a nice day.

felipe

Free speech is one thing, but implying that someone is a paedo, or I am condoning slavery is another. In fact it is rather pathetic of you. 
You have had no idea of this person's situation. You judged him with no course. Over the years there have been many instances where members have offered accommodation. Do you question everyone that advertises a house or flat share. I doubt it. So do not post any more on this topic.

OGM

Quote from: Domingo on April 08, 2023, 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: OGM on April 07, 2023, 22:33:16 PM
Quote from: felipe on April 07, 2023, 21:58:48 PM
Quote from: OGM on April 07, 2023, 20:07:36 PM
Quote from: felipe on April 07, 2023, 19:57:23 PMI will not have such vile comments and disguised accusations on the forum. DO NOT POST ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Maybe you should have left my comment regarding my reasons for asking why? You deleted it without having the common decency to speak with me. As for vile comments, there was nothing of the sort or any disguised accusations. If you have anything to say to me, please PM me and refrain from having the bad manners to shout.

Your comments were well out of order and unnecessary. If you do not like  the way I run the forum then leave. We have never permitted your type of comment and will not start now.

Guess you don't believe in the right of free speech? If you cannot see the implications of allowing an unsolicited post offering a free room, without doing any background checks, then you condone modern slavery, people trafficking and so much more.
What a complete loony
I'm offering a room in exchange for a little assistance ( I'm disabled) now this nut equates it to slavery , trafficking and other stuff .Needs professional help and quickly

You didn't say that in your post, maybe a little more information in the first place would have prevented any misunderstanding. The point I'm trying to make is that there are plenty bad people out there more than ready to take advantage of the unwary or gullible. No help required thank you.

Domingo

Quote from: OGM on April 07, 2023, 22:33:16 PM
Quote from: felipe on April 07, 2023, 19:57:23 PMI will not have such vile comments and disguised accusations on the forum. DO NOT POST ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Maybe you should have left my comment regarding my reasons for asking why? You deleted it without having the common decency to speak with me. As for vile comments, there was nothing of the sort or any disguised accusations. If you have anything to say to me, please PM me and refrain from having the bad manners to shout.

Your comments were well out of order and unnecessary. If you do not like  the way I run the forum then leave. We have never permitted your type of comment and will not start now.

Guess you don't believe in the right of free speech? If you cannot see the implications of allowing an unsolicited post offering a free room, without doing any background checks, then you condone modern slavery, people trafficking and so much more.
What a complete loony
I'm offering a room in exchange for a little assistance ( I'm disabled) now this nut equates it to slavery , trafficking and other stuff .Needs professional help and quickly

OGM

felipe

Domingo

Thank you Felipe for taking the time to respond , I truly appreciate it . The comments from him / her continue to flow as you can see

Domingo

OGM

felipe

I will not have such vile comments and disguised accusations on the forum. DO NOT POST ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Domingo

Quote from: OGM on April 07, 2023, 08:29:25 AMDude, no one in their right mind is going to reply to a post asking for company from an unknown new to forum possible stalker/peado/pervert/cannibal.
Wow thanks for that very concise considered comment on a person you know absolute y nothing about . Are you one of these "keyboard warrior trolls " that I've heard so much about on the internet . I'd love you enlighten me what kick it is that gives a feeling of entitlement it's ok to insult another person on a friendly local forum . I hope Felipe picks up on this totally unnecessary attack on a new member finding  his way .

Domingo

Domingo

Domingo

Wanted
Nice person wanted to share luxury apartment in Alfoquia
FREE in exchange for domestic help
FREE FREE FREE
Own bedroom and private bathroom