Arboleas Internet.

Started by sundowner, May 14, 2014, 12:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyboomer

Now girls - temp and rex780   - handbags at 20 paces please  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

temp

Thanks rex780. I have a very good life thank you. 

I was only asking because sundowner was asking people in Los Higuerales already using the town hall for their opinions.  I can see that you had propblems with your internet in the past, maybe it would have been a good idea to reply with some useful information re your experiences instead of attacking me.

Thank you felipe for answering my question.

sundowner

Thank you Juan for an informative response. I will be in touch if I need further information.

rex780

Temp, you are being picky!! Someone asks a question re the townhall internet, Juan takes the time and trouble to answer it fully with all the options available and you moan about it!! Get a life!! :head :head

felipe

temp

Dont want to be picky, does the town hall pay to advertise on here? i have a very good service from my provider, they dont use the forum to plug their services. lots of people pay to advertise and must be a bit annoyed.

jbonillom

Hi sundowner,

Android boxes generally work well, but as there are many models I can not say for 100%. Most use filmon, but there are different alternatives, some better than others.

Regarding the speeds you can hire 1 Mb (5 EUR), 2 Mb (7 EUR), 3 Mb (9 EUR), 4Mb (12 EUR) and 12 Mb (20 EUR, VAT included). Speed ​​can be symmetric (same download and upload) depending on your needs.

The phone is our priority right now, and once completed the administrative procedures will be announced to all users.

If you need more information, send me a private message, or go to Town Hall to talk to Tony who is the staff responsible for carrying out the contracts.

Thanks,

John

sundowner

Is anyone using Arboleas Internet in Las Higeurales in conjunction with an  Android box, if so does it work well.  Also does Arboleas Internet offer a phone option yet? I am looking to change from Iberbanda-