New 1.9m Satellite Dish Installation

Started by serenity, September 17, 2014, 14:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Sorry, previous post sent in error under my wife's alias.

serenity

Just had our new dish installed by Gary B from UK-Satellite-TV and we have to say how pleased and impressed we are with his work and customer service we have received.

Over the past year my wife and I have discussed the need to purchase a large dish, but were put off from doing this because we have only received, what we considered to be inflated and overpriced quotes from some of the well known and established dish installers in this area and their 'take it or leave it' attitude.

Well there is a new company in town with a rather more realistic and competitive idea of what business is about and we decided to let him have the work.  Gary B is the man.

Not only did Gary B install and set up the dish perfectly, but he also worked on and set up our redundant Spider Box.  This now provides us with the full Sky package, plus all the Freeview terrestrial channels.  All this for a small annual subscription charge, which is a fraction of what we were charged by our previous supplier.

This post is a genuine and honest recommendation for what I consider to be an excellent and cost effective job done by Gary B and though I post this under my alias of 'Jimbo', I am better known as Jim McKenzie.

If you require any further info please feel free to pm me.