Thank you from the Angina monologues.

Started by LorrieC, October 17, 2013, 12:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptb32

:D
Hi everyone,
I know I'm a bit late, but just wanted to congratulate my friend Trish Vandepeer and all the cast and crew involved in your fundraiser productions of my show 'The Angina Monologues' last year. I always like to keep a record of everyone who has appeared in every production of the show and add them to my website, so could someone please send me their names? Thanks.
The show may be on as part of the Camden Fringe Festival this summer which is quite exciting.
My website is www.peter-barnett.com and there is a page there dedicated to the show.
Thanks all.
Peter x
:tiphat:

LorrieC

Dear all,

The cast and crew of the Angina monologues are very pleased to confirm that 650 euros was recently raised for Age Concern through their recent production of the Angina Monologues written by Peter Barnett and directed by Trish Vandepeer.
The cast and crew seemed to have a great time putting the show together and many laughs were had along the way.
It is always such a privilege to be able to raise money for good causes through our love of acting and the theatre and we would especially like to say a big thank you to all those people who came along and supported the evening without whom there would have been no show. We are very grateful for the public's support and hope we will maintain producing quality productions for you to continue to enjoy and support whilst raising lots of money for good causes.

regards,
Lorrie C.