Sugar Thermometer

Started by lots, December 22, 2015, 15:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

Quote from: standrew on December 22, 2015, 19:37:45 PM
The last time I saw one was in the English supermarket in Turre, sorry I can't remember the name of the supermarket.

I'm sure I've seen them in HSH in Turre.

lots

Thanks guys much appreciated...I have now got one from the kitchen shop in Albox as suggested ( I never knew it was there) I'm now off to make my festive fudge!! Thanks again & Merry Christmas  :laugh:

SRS SERVICES

SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Lizzie1201

Have you tried the kitchen equipment shop on the high street in Albox? From the donkey, head up towards the post office and its on your right before you turn left. Worth having a look in there ppp

standrew

The last time I saw one was in the English supermarket in Turre, sorry I can't remember the name of the supermarket.

lots

I am trying to find a sugar thermometer (for making fudge, honeycomb etc) does anyone know where I will find one I have tried a the Chinese bargin shops and also a few ferreteria's but they only have meat thermometers  :-\