Automatic light bulbs

Started by lorca lad, September 30, 2013, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busybusy

Quote from: G and T on September 30, 2013, 18:00:45 PM
Busybusy, you must have some really bad luck in Jumacer. I get quite a few things from there and have always found the young guy on the till is very helpful and engaging and has always been able to assist me.

Richard.

You mean Manola and i couldent agree more G and T , think i must have worded my post to sound the opposite to what i meant , Longoes is the place i have always found to be the expensive ones and their service is hit and miss at the best of times .

G and T

Busybusy, you must have some really bad luck in Jumacer. I get quite a few things from there and have always found the young guy on the till is very helpful and engaging and has always been able to assist me.

Richard.

ColinC

Quote from: busybusy on September 30, 2013, 17:08:05 PM
Quote from: ligera on September 30, 2013, 16:23:12 PM
       jumacer  albox  are  the  cheapest i have  found.

Yes  Jumacer were just over half the price as Longoes , thats if you can find anyone interested is serving you in Longoes .

There are busy in there at the moment, b ut if you speak to the man n there Gustavo, you won't find anyone more helpful..

busybusy

Quote from: ligera on September 30, 2013, 16:23:12 PM
       jumacer  albox  are  the  cheapest i have  found.

Yes  Jumacer were just over half the price as Longoes , thats if you can find anyone interested is serving you in Longoes .

lorca lad

Thanks for all of the quick replies. Looks like I will be able to get some without going to Murcia.

Thanks again.

L.L.

ligera

jumacer  albox  are  the  cheapest i have  found.

ColinC

Yes Longo's have them but you need to ask at the till as they are not on show...

Colin

HiDi

They used to sell them at the big store that sells everything which is just off the motorway on the right hand side past Bollabona, heading away from Albox.

Di

SRS SERVICES

Maybe Belzunces in Huercal Overa they sell the sensor that you fit to your own light, we've got a couple of movement sensor ones from there so worth a try?!
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

gus-lopez

Do you know the electrical shop Blazquez on the back road  through Santa Quiteria,into the Huerta de la Rueda ? They sell them , phillips manufactured.

lorca lad

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy some automatic light bulbs please (the sort with a sensor, that come on automatically at night and go off in daylight).

I know that Leroy Merlin in Murcia have them, but was hoping to find them somewhere closer.

Thanks in advance.
L.L.