PIRdA busy catching up and accepting new projects

Started by PIRdA chris, January 24, 2018, 14:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIRdA chris

Hi All!  :051bye:
Just a quicky update to let everyone know PIRdA are just about back up to speed!  :bravo_2: The lads have cleared half the outstanding backlog and have done a great job especially considering all of the upheaval we've recently had. We have two more units to clear and already have another four projects on our list. One of which we are halfway through supplying 10 computers for a workshop for child protection in Vera.  :c029:

As we are very busy little bees now, we are always looking for more help at our workshop. We only work there one morning a week (Wednesday) between about 10 and 14:00 so nothing too demanding but I am sure there must be some people out there whose hobby is computers. Or possibly someone who is a retired computer engineer and would just like to help us out a few hours a week. We would be very pleased to see you and very grateful for an extra pair of hands.  :72:

We are extremely fortunate in that we receive many donations of old or outdated computers due to everyone's generosity.  :kiss: We then refurbish them and find them a worthy home. This could be a non profit making association, charitiy, someone just starting up in business on their own and need to keep their start up costs down. We supply schools, libraries and many other worthy causes.

So if you can either help us in the workshop or if you know of someone who you feel is worthy of consideration then please PM me, Christine, or contact me via email on:
acc.chris.president@gmail.com .  :08:

A big thank you to all our PIRdA team for their valliant efforts and hard work, and to all those who donate their computers to us for the team to refurbish.  :c017:  :bravo_2:

Kind regards,
The PIRdA team