TESCOS SUPERMARKET MAZARON. ( Cancelled)

Started by sandy b, November 23, 2019, 17:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy b

Due to health reasons, I have had to cancel this trip. Sorry to those wishing to go.

noa47

Would have loved to come but it's the gardening club Christmas meal that day.

sandy b

I am proposing to do a trip to the new TESCOS in  Mazaron. If you look on google and put in new TESCOS in Mazaron you can actually go round the store It’s MASSIVE. Depending on numbers  the price will be â,¬15 Pp I need 30 people minimum to make this  trip a goer. If it helps, they are selling 2 tins of quality st, heroes and all the others at 2 for 12 â,¬ the date I am proposing is WEDNESDAY 11 th DECEMBER. I need names and money before I go on the Gibraltar trip 3 December. If I get more than 30 people then we will have a raffle on the bus and some lucky people will get some money back. There is also a Yorkshire linen shop close by and I think the port is very close. If we finish on time we may be able to stop off at Pozo del Esparto for lunch. If you wish to go please let me know if you  would want lunch as well
Kath at AFA charity shop in Arboleas village next to the town hall will take your money on TUESDAYS OR THURSDAYS and you can call me on 645291409 and i will sort youout. Could be a good start to the Christmas festivities. PLEASE don’t wait too long to let me knows