Dentures.

Started by alansue, April 17, 2016, 14:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarsolutionsalmeria

had mine in a month now,wife cried first time i put them inwith happiness (and some relief im sure,as she has to look at me !!!!!)
awesome job,they look totally real,fit perfectly,comfortable and actually eat an apple the other day !!!!!
i recommend geoff to anyone in need,and super good on price

alansue

Not a thing everyone will admit to having but because of the great service I received from Jeff, I would like to recommend his services. I have a partial denture which I have had for donkeys years. It has been repaired so often that time was running out on it. Well Jeff suggested he make me a new one. I had been previously quoted at different Dentists. The price Jeff quoted was a quarter of what I had been asked for. I asked him to make them for me. After the few visits for imprints etc. I had the new teeth in two weeks. I have had them a week now and they are so comfortable and look so good, I think now is the time for me to recommend Jeff to anyone who wants a good job done. He does repairs and new dentures. You can contact him on 636771225. He lives on the road between Limaria and Albox..