Spanish Teacher to teach small group in Limaria

Started by flimflam, December 09, 2015, 20:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flimflam

It seems that most of the people are beginners - but Silvia has said she can accomodate most levels.  Might be an idea to give her a call - her number is on the post.

hibiscus

Hola, good idea, but what day of the week are you thinking about? And what level, beginners, advanced  ...? Thanks!

flimflam

If any more people are interested in joining this group - could they please either pop in to Bar Limaria to register their interest -
or reply to me via this forum.  We'd like to get an idea of numbers - thank you - and I wish you all Feliz Navidad y un buen ano nuevo!!! :happy-new-year-toast:

flimflam

Hi Silvia - I have replied to you - but I just thought it would be useful to ask people to register their interest in joining a group to learn spanish at Bar Limaria.
Maybe they could post a reply on the forum - one lady has already pm'd me - so that is good.  Maybe they could also let us know if they want Conversation - or
more formal lessons.  Anyway - it would be a good idea to find out if there are enough people interested.
Many thanks  :candle:

Silvia

Hi,
      My name is Silvia Soto and I am a Spanish teacher.
I could send you my resume and/or we can connect personally.
My email address is lacasadelamaripos@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Regards
Silvia

flimflam

We're looking for a person who would be willing to teach spanish - either conversational or more formal.
The lessons would be held in Bar Limaria - between 10am - 11am (but this could be negotiated)
We would like to start this group in the New Year.
Please contact me by pm if you are interested. 
Muchas gracias