Should Camron Resign Yes or No

Started by Tetley, April 10, 2016, 08:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabba the cat

Its legal end of and you know it's all political bulls**t to get the people revved up im more interested in what Euro MP Daniel Hannen has been saying about some peoples beloved EU circus, :tiphat: :outtahere:

zilnor

Jab a, some of the pensioners on here, however modest their pensions maybe, will be financed by their companies investing offshore etc etc. If they did not do this, their pensions would be less. It goes on everywhere, and not only the fat cats . Webe, you've got me using that word now !
:lol:

Tetley

Quote from: jabba the cat on April 12, 2016, 07:33:23 AM
Well are you surprised that the MPs pension fund is invested off shore in Jersey, along with The Daily Mirror,the Guardian and yes you have it the BBC who have all used offshore Companies for running their own Pension schemes.
What the word which describes Some Labor politicians and its media friends that it......... Hypocrites.

Jabba,but they will all be doing legally offshore,of shore inst il legal,the issue is Camron has had a 6 day wobble when he is in charge of the department responsible for collecting and alloting the UK  money....... it Carnt stack up, for him to mantain his First Lord of the money postion,.

the wobble and lack of judgment is the issue ( apart from the avoidable brexit )

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jabba the cat

Well are you surprised that the MPs pension fund is invested off shore in Jersey, along with The Daily Mirror,the Guardian and yes you have it the BBC who have all used offshore Companies for running their own Pension schemes.
What the word which describes Some Labor politicians and its media friends that it......... Hypocrites.

Tetley

The only issue is he is" First Lord of the uk money .......and because of his 6 day wobble,his postion is un tenable.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

Surely the definition of a politician is " they who line their own pockets while pretending to do good for the country with no common sense".

zilnor

guest14507

I am amazed at the amount of people posting here that are "shocked" by the fact that politicians have double standards. Where have all these people been living? I thought it was a well documented fact that politicians since the dawn of democracy have had double standards, one law for them and their friends and another law for everyone else. On that basis alone this does appear to be a "witch hunt" by people with ulterior motives.

Tetley

Quote from: jabba the cat on April 11, 2016, 20:49:27 PM
The labour leader Jeremy Corbyn can't even file his tax form in on time and was fined a £100 and he wants to run the country God help us. :tiphat:

Well at least the UK  is 100 quid up,as opposed to that barmy bxggxer Camron with his 9 mill on printing and no Capital gains tax on the" Pan em more job "..........the Torys are very Lucky,Blair QC  would have deffinatly made more of the  " Blairmore " job than Carbine is doing.

:afro:

jabba the cat

The labour leader Jeremy Corbyn can't even file his tax form in on time and was fined a £100 and he wants to run the country God help us. :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: PAULT on April 11, 2016, 20:18:08 PM
Are you real Wrypop
What Roger says is correct what ever your politics.
Today Osbourne has revealed his tax return
Income £198000
Dividends £44000
He introduced a measure for the relief from tax on the first £5000 of dividends
This means he saved himself £2000
A person who is on min wage got a rise of 50p per hour.
They work 37 hour week for 49 weeks
THEY ARE £900 A YEAR BETTER OFF.
So much for us all being in it together

Where not all in it together,most of us come in with X all,and if yer need care in old age,yell be going out with X all as well ,very few will pre stash it in a British owned and staffed banking  territory.

ps folks
if yer think the uks bad,yer want to start following events here...... talk abought clock ticking....

PAULT

Are you real Wrypop
What Roger says is correct what ever your politics.
Today Osbourne has revealed his tax return
Income £198000
Dividends £44000
He introduced a measure for the relief from tax on the first £5000 of dividends
This means he saved himself £2000
A person who is on min wage got a rise of 50p per hour.
They work 37 hour week for 49 weeks
THEY ARE £900 A YEAR BETTER OFF.
So much for us all being in it together
Forgot to say Osbourne and family were invovled in deal with an off shore fund, which he has not mentioned

Tetley

Quote from: Wrypop on April 11, 2016, 19:56:14 PM
Quote from: Roger on April 11, 2016, 18:56:16 PM
The issue of tax returns is a distraction from the real issue.
The real issue is that the country is run by very rich and privileged people, who did not create that wealth from their own hard work, but who inherited their wealth.
There friends are also the rich and privileged.
You may wish to consider that Cameron is a member of the Chipping Norton set, which also includes a senior executive of Google.
Is it a coincidence that Google pays virtually no tax?
Cameron is worth 4 million pounds, not including the money he and his rich wife will inherit.

Why does this matter?
Because these are people who are making decisions which affect ordinary working people when they have no experience of the problems of ordinary people.
When they lowered the higher tax rate both Cameron and Osborne made thousands every year.

The issue is not about jealousy it is about representative democracy.
Unless you have grown up in a family which struggled to pay the rent, mortgage, electric, or did not know whether they could afford to repair the car, how can you be trusted to make decisions which affect everyone?
Public education and the state of the NHS do not concern these people because they and their friends and neighbours are so rich they do not need these services.

A bigger load of nonsense I have never read! You must suffer  to understand?  If people could look after themselves or make sensible decisions we would not need the Police, NSPCC, etc. etc. Sadly, we need the helpers and the enforcers - they are sometimes wonderful and sometimes they disappoint us but need them we do. You , Roger preach on here as a helper - that's admirable - you are the kind of person that people less able to cope with their lot need. I seriously admire your constant explanation of situations that then go on to be totally ignored, sadly!  The only thing you have revealed here is your political colours.  Oh and your small mindedness.  Your last sentence 'Public education and the state of the NHS.........' is crass and an insult to the many who take public office to try their very best to improve things.

the not doing it for X all tho are they,diffrent job in the real world,with a buisness loan and staff to pay and having to deliver.... every day.

Wrypop

The real issue is that the country is run by very rich and privileged people, who did not create that wealth from their own hard work, but who inherited their wealth.
You may wish to consider that Cameron is a member of the Chipping Norton set, which also includes a senior executive of Google.
Cameron is worth 4 million pounds, not including the money he and his rich wife will inherit.

Why does this matter?
Because these are people who are making decisions which affect ordinary working people when they have no experience of the problems of ordinary people.
When they lowered the higher tax rate both Cameron and Osborne made thousands every year.

Unless you have grown up in a family which struggled to pay the rent, mortgage, electric, or did not know whether they could afford to repair the car, how can you be trusted to make decisions which affect everyone?
Public education and the state of the NHS do not concern these people because they and their friends and neighbours are so rich they do not need these services.

A bigger load of nonsense I have never read! You must suffer  to understand?  If people could look after themselves or make sensible decisions we would not need the Police, NSPCC, etc. etc. Sadly, we need the helpers and the enforcers - they are sometimes wonderful and sometimes they disappoint us but need them we do. You , Roger preach on here as a helper - that's admirable - you are the kind of person that people less able to cope with their lot need. I seriously admire your constant explanation of situations that then go on to be totally ignored, sadly!  The only thing you have revealed here is your political colours.  Oh and your small mindedness.  Your last sentence 'Public education and the state of the NHS.........' is crass and an insult to the many who take public office to try their very best to improve things.

Tetley

Why does this matter?

Roger,spot on,this bloke has to go ,and at some point the full system,needs a 21st century overhaul,hopefully without blood been spilt,we have to get the young thinkers into polatics and not the Eaton & harrow bread to govern blood line toffs, but real people like Skinner thats lived it at the sharp end,what ever peoples veiws are on Thatcher,she made it through self determinnation and not on her back or born in the right bloodline.

Roger

Why does this matter?

Mickey

Mickey

webejamin

I'm with PAULT with this one. Some people just don't seem to grasp what paying tax is all about. Our defence, our education, our health, our infrastructure, our pensions, absolutely everything depends on people paying their taxes. If we all decided that we wanted to pay no tax in the UK, what a funny bunch of loons we'd be eh, but some people seem to think it doesn't actually include them, so make the way's and means of avoiding paying taxes unavailable to the lower class plebs simply because they can, coz they make the rules, hence the ruling classes.
If that sounds like envy, or spite, you're wrong, it's just being a patriot with a desire to see a fairer society where we are "all in it together" :tiphat:

Tetley

Just out of intrest.....

can anybody explain to us more simple non educated  folks,how he can be First Lord of the UK tresuary...... but have taken  advantage Legally of a scheme/ investment to reduce his tax  liabilitys to his own..... dept .

im from a buisness back ground and i just carnt join it up .

thanks in Advance   :tiphat:

were on  8 TPI wire wheel spinners ti day,  ,British Enginnering .... wonderfull.... :thumbsup:   :biggrin:

PAULT

Wrypop Read the papers, these figures are in them and the Revenue have confirmed, as have the Camerons, that they are aware of the true value of the estate and only £2.8 million was taxable in the UK.
I suggest you read the article about Churchill today, what a con artist.

Wrypop

Financial Advisor Paul? Tax Consult? Investment and property expert? Or just a Class warrior ranting? The more you write the less cohesive your opinions are.

PAULT

People on here seem to think what Cameron has done is OK.
They seem to think he and his family have only exercised the right to manage their affairs in a way which is legal.
How stupid the Camerons must think the average pleb is.
Camerons father when he died had an estate valued at £10million pounds.
Of this £2.8 million was declared as taxable in the UK.
Cameron obviously received £500,000 that we know about
The other members of the family had a house and various other amounts.
THIS STILL LEAVES £7.2 MILLION WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN SUBJECT TO UK IHT.
Are people so stupid as to believe that Cameron does not know where the £7.2 million is and when he can lay his hands on it.

webejamin

One thing some tend to forget is, all these legal tax dodges are created for the rich fatcats, not you plebs. You plebs may save yourselves the price of a new car, or a nice holiday by not paying your tax bill on summink, but the fatcats save millions.
Pension funds are created to benefit pensioners, so not a bad move, provided nobody makes a personal fortune out of it. All of us rely on taxes being paid in some way or another and most of us do pay, many with no choice how, but it's our duty to everyone else. Rich people have the choice and ability to have that duty sorted for them, but it doesn't relieve them of their duty towards others. How many times do we hear gov.uk say they're gonna chase up billions of tax not paid by self employed people? even MPs have been done for claiming for bogus expenses, all tax money in their pockets, many getting away with it coz it's "legal" but just plain greedy and immoral. The tax man will chase me for a few shillings underpaid by his own calculations, but leave well alone people saving millions through "legal" loopholes not available to most people, summink wrong there, especially when Cameron says "we're all in this together"   

Tetley

The only issue is.....( apart from crap judgement  and crap spin )

he walks through the door of the first lord of the tresary every monring ie he is running the job making his postion un tenable,after his stalling and freezing for 6 days..... wile he and the waffle team  thought how to SPIN  it.

Morning Citizens

ps Monkey ,dont be to hard on us,years ago we could all go down the pub and talk total  shxt ,the forum  is more econamical and instant, and can be done from anywere in the wold,including Hull,must dash ive got some bushes to turn on lath  :))

Challenger 383

Very true, but we are not in or seeking government. There is no answer,unfortunately there's nobody suitable to replace cameron. But you have to ask whether the calibre of present politicians are even up to the job we elected them to do. Would I do their job? No Chance, but it takes a very special person to be a good politician, and that is sadly lacking in the current intake at Westminster, and has been for many years.

I'm not saying this hasn't happened in the past, but the world is a very small place now, there is no real room for spin, or poor judgement, whether that's right or wrong, I'll leave for another time and another thread.

zilnor

Plumber/electrician/gardener/painter and decorator /builder to householder " if you pay me cash I can knock off the VAT so that will save you xxxxx". The householder to workman " OK. I'll get the cash tomorrow " .
How many of us are guilty of this ?
Many pension companies invest in off shore companies.
No. If Cameron resigns , who will replace him ? IMO, there is little to choose between any politician from any party. The majority of us on this forum seem to think all politicians are self serving money grabbers.
I do not know what the answer is.

Challenger 383

I think you need to be whiter than white if you want to hold public office, if your not then your skeletons will be unearthed at some point. But I repeat what I have said, this entire episode will be buried in the very near future, those named in the last seven days are just the unlucky ones, or planned sacrificial goats. The bigger picture is more complicated, the news agencies releasing the info are ultimately owned by multinational corporations, and it's these that have more to loose than anyone else along with the fat cats.

Tetley

Lynden

Tetley, a bit off topic but I really hoped the Scots would have had the balls to vote for independence.
The UK would have suffered a bit at the time but better in the long run....same as out of EU, not good for us here but better on the whole to be out.

Tetley

If,we get a Brxit through Camrons...... bad judgment,Sturgen will get her Independance Drive and the SNP will have a new head of steam on  recovering oil prices.....

its gonna be intresting.... :tinfoilhat:

Lynden

No he should not......he's done nothing illegal, although to some of you it seems he has been butchering babies with a pitchfork.
Everyone on here whiter than white?
Who the hell would take over? Osborne, Boris?, God forbid an election and the Scottish tail trying to wag the UK dog again.
Here's a question for you.....Nicola Sturgeon would have had Scotland independent. Why has no one taken the SNP idiots to task as by any calculations Scotland would have been bust by now. That's more of a scandal than Cameron and his LEGAL tax planning.

lmj52

I would prefer Cameron to Osborne to be honest.
Monkee not moaning actually, it's called a discussion on a forum, but thanks for your input. My life is actually very interesting at the moment not that I have to explain to you why though.  :tiphat:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

Quote from: lmj52 on April 10, 2016, 20:35:26 PM
Who do you think should replace him Steve?

To be honest,for Now it will have to be Gorgie Boy as a temp,wile they sort themselfs out,but this Brexit stupidity need halting NOW and we deffinatly dont want the" Have I Got News For You,Blond APE in "

Monkee

Just reading some of the comments of you  polititions on this forum. You  seem to have the solution to everything. The Governments of most countries are  governed by civil servants.  They do not change between Government change.  We all live in Spain, and therefore what happens in the UK should be of little interest to you all.   If Brexit happens then we will all be in the SH12, but IF and WHEN it happens  we  can do something about it. Go back to Britain. By then there will be no room for white Christian people, no NHS, No Nothing if we listen to you lot.   You seem to have selective memories of the 'good old days' of Bliar and Liebour. I remember it rather differently.  Stop moaning and get on with your uninteresting little lives.

lmj52

Who do you think should replace him Steve?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.