If yer had a Vote USA

Started by Tetley, October 26, 2020, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLMcN

Quote from: Angleseyite on October 26, 2020, 09:38:06 AM
Trump for me, he's the best laugh ever, Biden too old.. Why they couldn't come up with some one other than a coffin dodger is beyond me..  :grin:

Quote from: Lynden on October 26, 2020, 15:43:37 PM
If you vote for Biden, you are effectively voting for his VP. I doubt he will last a year. Without an option being None of the Above, then vote Trump for entertainment value.

Quote from: steveconway24 on October 26, 2020, 16:46:48 PM
Agree with Lynden, Trump for the comedy value.
Bidden is far too religious. He'd blame everything on his god.

It does indeed help to be able to regard the whole scenario as just a comedy, a soap opera - but, [unfortunately], governing the USA is a serious matter, with far-reaching consequences if it is done badly. And yes, Biden is not the ideal candidate either, but I shudder to think that we might possibly have four more years of Trump.

America needs to find a way of breaking its rigid two-party system.

BassBunny

Well with Biden thinking he is up against George Bush, it's just like a comedy.

steveconway24

Agree with Lynden, Trump for the comedy value.
Bidden is far too religious. He'd blame everything on his god.

Johnny73

Goodness , the guys have sent Biden to the hospital before the election even gets going. Anyway its all a great act as they are trying to get Kamela Harris as president in the next few years and bring the black vote with her.
So far its working but who knows with the US.
I have a bucket load of relations over there entitled to vote so Its Biden for them.
Bring back Sanity is their logo.😁😁

Lynden

If you vote for Biden, you are effectively voting for his VP. I doubt he will last a year. Without an option being None of the Above, then vote Trump for entertainment value.

San Juan

lmj52

I hope the majority vote for ABT
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

webejamin

The most important thing for the people of the US, is that you don't have a vote. They will vote for who they want. :wink:

Wilf and Moira

Wot, no votes for Kanye West?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Always maintain the Status Quo!!

timb

With total respect to my slightly elder forumites it’s scary that the future of the so called leaders of the free world is a straight fight between a 79 and 74 year old! I think Biden will win because the average thinking man (if there is such a thing in the USA) and will step down shortly after.

It will be a shame if Trump loses because the new Spitting Image won’t be the same without him.

samantha

Biden may be a 'coffin dodger' but a corpse would be preferable than Trump and a lot less dangerous!

felipe

Biden for me. He will then pass the reigns to the VP. Cos I cannot see him lasting 4 years.

Angleseyite

Trump for me, he's the best laugh ever, Biden too old.. Why they couldn't come up with some one other than a coffin dodger is beyond me..  :grin:

Johnny73

Anybody but Trump. Boris and deal or no deal  with the EU depend on the result.
If Trump wins then he will chance a no deal and hope for a  quick trade deal with the US.
But if Biden wins then that trade deal looks in difficulty as the Democrats have promised so a Deal will be probable.
Interesting times ahead.

webejamin

Quote from: Tetley on October 26, 2020, 08:10:27 AM
Morning mi  EU  Sunny lovelies   :afro:

if yer had a vote next tuesday 3rd nov , who would yer vote for in USA Election.

for me Biden & democrats 

Mornin Tets  :grin: :)) :grin: :)) That's a cracker :grin: :))

Tetley

Morning mi  EU  Sunny lovelies   :afro:

if yer had a vote next tuesday 3rd nov , who would yer vote for in USA Election.

for me Biden & democrats 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol