If yer had a Vote USA

Started by Tetley, October 26, 2020, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny73

If he was ever going to push the button it will be now when he looks at vote change in  Georgia  and Pennsylvania.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Rod on November 06, 2020, 10:01:51 AM
Better someone boring than a megalomaniac in charge of the nuclear button.
You can't really think that the USA president is actually in charge of pressing the nuclear button, think about it!! Reagan, Bush,Trump et al, they didn't even allow them to push the button in a lift :grin:

Rod

Better someone boring than a megalomaniac in charge of the nuclear button.

Angleseyite

"Trumpgate" or even "Trumpton".  :shocked: :grin:

I think he's (Trump) has been great fun, I'll miss him, he would have been better than the " Walking dead". :grin:  If just for the novelty value alone.. A character indeed.. :grin:

webejamin

Oh come on you lot  :cry: I'm gonna miss him. He's been a great source of entertainment, especially during all this lockdown stuff. Biden's gonna be so boring compared to old Trumpy ::)
Still, I spose we can milk the legalities of it all for a while :grin: They might even make a film of it? What would they call it I wonder? :huh: 

Lynne

His arrogance knows no bounds.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Rod

Not much politeness from Trump, praying that Biden gets the job.

Lynden

Donald Trump looking anything but Presidential this morning. More claims of illegal votes with no evidence. He is trashing the democratic process to bolster his narcissism. Biden definitely looked the part, calling for calm and patience.

lorrydriver

Now we really see the true side of such an awful human being......being polite!

Tetley

if yer turn sky on Trumptons press cons ,  ::) thev dug Mrs Goggins out of old folks home and shes craking on her votes been tampered wi   :shocked:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

I prefer Ifor (Ivor) the engine, but the kids like Trumpton..  :grin:

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: webejamin on November 05, 2020, 14:17:08 PM
:)) :))  Looks like a few on here have got Trump as a hobby :)) :))  bless

If Trumpy only knew he had so many foreigners discussing his every move, they are playing right into his ego,  he might even invite them to his hotels or golf courses so they can carry on with their discussion with him personally, All adds to his feeling of self worth and egotistical charm... :grin:

Lynden

Quote from: lmj52 on November 05, 2020, 15:34:08 PM
Makes a change from talking about the disastrous uk and COVID I guess
And the disaster out EU of course 😂

lmj52

Makes a change from talking about the disastrous uk and COVID I guess
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

webejamin

:)) :))  Looks like a few on here have got Trump as a hobby :)) :))  bless

Angleseyite

Quote from: Dunedin on November 05, 2020, 13:12:02 PM
Some in the White House have revealed a plan that aides had put together should Trump lose the election. With his tax returns now out and investigators in the New York courts looking to sue and a backlog of  over 200 cases against him, his family and the Trump Foundation by government departments, businesses and individuals, the plan is to resign before January in order to get Pence to step in as acting President  until Biden takes over in January. The plan is that Pence will then pardon him for his wrong doing.  😅😅😅

This is for the Americans to deal with not us :shocked:. They all seem to push the boundaries, same as most other powerful people in the world, so nothing new there.  :grin:

Dunedin

Some in the White House have revealed a plan that aides had put together should Trump lose the election. With his tax returns now out and investigators in the New York courts looking to sue and a backlog of  over 200 cases against him, his family and the Trump Foundation by government departments, businesses and individuals, the plan is to resign before January in order to get Pence to step in as acting President  until Biden takes over in January. The plan is that Pence will then pardon him for his wrong doing.  😅😅😅

Dunedin

Quote from: timb on November 05, 2020, 12:34:45 PM
Whoever thought we’d live to see the day when the USA became like a South American or African tin pot state with comments on vote rigging and fraud. The whole thing is making the place the laughing stock of the free world instead of supposed leaders.

Evidently Trump has tweeted “If Biden wins he will leave the country” to which Joe replied “Bi Den” :)

He was saying a while ago that if he loses he may move to Scotland to supervise the building of his new golf centre where lots of objections are being thrown at the local planning department by the locals and the environmental brigade.
He never seems to plan his moves and does things off the cuff. If he had not said well before the election that there would be cheating going on and he will not accept the result if he doesn't win, he has shown his hand. 🙄

Tetley

timb

Whoever thought we’d live to see the day when the USA became like a South American or African tin pot state with comments on vote rigging and fraud. The whole thing is making the place the laughing stock of the free world instead of supposed leaders.

Evidently Trump has tweeted “If Biden wins he will leave the country” to which Joe replied “Bi Den” :)

Tetley

Quote from: lmj52 on November 05, 2020, 12:28:38 PM
Biden becomes President!! Trump has finally gone.

Keep saying it and hopefully it will become the truth

Hopefully thi can mebee  find an Island some were or a planet drop all the right wing nationalists off somewhere ,let the Ers wall there self in both US and UK.    :cheesy:

lmj52

Biden becomes President!! Trump has finally gone.

Keep saying it and hopefully it will become the truth
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

webejamin

Trump is a bit of a twerp, but he has a point, and I don't like the idea of mass postal voting.
It was the London local elections in 2014 where the mayor was elected for Tower Hamlets. People voted that were dead, or moved back to Asia years previously, or their vote was taken from them and used by bullies. It took a couple of years to prove, but the result was turned over eventually.

Angleseyite

Its going to be much closer than the pollsters and others etc were predicting... :shocked:

Johnny73

Its staggering what Trump has turned America into in a few short years.
And a very large percentage of the population still think he is the man for the job.??

Angleseyite

Got to admire Trumps refusal to accept anything he doesn't agree with :grin: :grin:

Dunedin

The latest is that Biden has got to  264 votes leaving him only 6 more needed. Meanwhile voting has been stopped in Arizona after armed Trump supporters arrived and causing havoc. Armed police are now on the seen. 🙁

Angleseyite

Its not over just yet, Trump will not give it up  :grin:

webejamin

He installed a few supreme court judges himself for some future purpose or other. :wink: 

Old Pedro

You were certainly right Lynden old Trump is not going down without a fight. Probably the best part of this election. Is he wearing the right gloves though relying on the Supreme Court ?

Trump and Biden are trapped on a desert island. Who survives?

America

Lynden

Still seems to be 8 states to complete counting, and some are saying Friday earliest. Looks like Biden will take it.

Dunedin

Biden moves  over 40.points ahead of Trump.

Dunedin

Quote from: DLMcN on November 04, 2020, 15:03:31 PM
A [very dramatic] arithmetic possibility seems to be: 238 + Nevada + Wisconsin + Michigan = 270 exactly ! - (for Biden). Or have I got it wrong? But Trump will of course find numerous ways of trying  to challenge it.

Actually, there are apparently a lot of postal votes not yet counted in several key states - and these could well swing the result quite decisively in favour of Biden.

They have filed. in court already to. get the counting stopped after projections from some states that its looking like Biden could have more votes than Trump.