The Conservative Beauty Contest

Started by rt21, July 16, 2022, 11:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on July 16, 2022, 21:59:08 PM
Lol, you need to do some research about Mordaunt, then the penny may drop. Lol
A dangerous woman.

But she's a bit easier on the eye than the rest, that's got to count for something surely  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Tetley

Quote from: lmj52 on July 16, 2022, 22:19:10 PM
Quote from: Tetley on July 16, 2022, 22:03:47 PM
A dangerous woman.

i fink she has been in the dressin up box IMJ for the snap shoot , there is a picture of her in a wing commanders or something like that outfit ....

were certainly blessed wi this lot ( thank X were out  :wink: )

Lol. Buenas noches. Late band is calling. These fiestas are bonkers.
Drowning my sorrows after the rugby l  :grin:

im down pit doing wheel bearings on our kids car ....in the cool night air....bliss  8) ,when i get mi pension im gonna buy a big four poster (car ramp  :)) ) tek the strain  :wink:

night all xx
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lmj52

Quote from: Tetley on July 16, 2022, 22:03:47 PM
A dangerous woman.

i fink she has been in the dressin up box IMJ for the snap shoot , there is a picture of her in a wing commanders or something like that outfit ....

Lol. Buenas noches. Late band is calling. These fiestas are bonkers.
Drowning my sorrows after the rugby l  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

A dangerous woman.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lmj52

A dangerous woman.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Angleseyite

I don't want to see Lizzy in charge, Penny yes but not Liz .. :shocked: :shocked:

rt21

Well if she gets in lmj52 and she does what she promises then my tax bill will drop significantly and I will get to enjoy all the benefits of better public services. How could anyone possibly argue against that ? 😂😂😂

Richard

lmj52

Yes, unfortunately he’s far too good and sensible to get further, I’ve got an awful feeling it’s going to be Truss. How the hell she got where she is beats me.

Here we go.

An old Rancher is talking about politics with a young man from the city. He compares a politician to a "post turtle." The young man doesn't understand and asks him what a post turtle is.

The old man says, "When you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle. You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; you wonder who put him there; he can't get anything done while he's up there; and you just want to help the poor thing down."
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

rt21

Quote from: steveconway24 on July 16, 2022, 19:19:07 PM
If I was in uk.

Penny impressed me with the shut down of the labour woman....
https://youtu.be/bqqqWAI-6QQ

But the ex military guy seems to make sense. I"d vote for him if he's still there at the end of this love island debacle.

I think Tugendhat looked and sounded the only normal person on parade last night.

Unfortunately the majority of Conservative MPs are either self serving opportunists or idealogues and therefore Tom stands very little chance of getting into the next round. I would be pleasantly surprised if he did

Richard

Tetley

Quote from: rt21 on July 16, 2022, 18:41:31 PM
Quote from: Angleseyite on July 16, 2022, 17:27:25 PM
I hope one of the girls get the job, then they've gone someway to making Tets happy and bringing the female equality back up to scratch again.  :grin: :grin:

Well Liz Truss is going some way to try and impress Steve by dressing up like his heroine Margaret Thatcher in last night's tv debate

If Steve would only put the sound on mute when she starts speaking she might get his vote of approval :grin: :grin: :grin:

Richard

thing is ...some of us will have worked with these types on the shop floor .... straight out of uniland onto the shop floor,talk a great job and thats about ......it

the uk xed looking at this lot  :blank:

steveconway24

If I was in uk.

Penny impressed me with the shut down of the labour woman....
https://youtu.be/bqqqWAI-6QQ

But the ex military guy seems to make sense. I"d vote for him if he's still there at the end of this love island debacle.

rt21

Quote from: Angleseyite on July 16, 2022, 17:27:25 PM
I hope one of the girls get the job, then they've gone someway to making Tets happy and bringing the female equality back up to scratch again.  :grin: :grin:

Well Liz Truss is going some way to try and impress Steve by dressing up like his heroine Margaret Thatcher in last night's tv debate

If Steve would only put the sound on mute when she starts speaking she might get his vote of approval :grin: :grin: :grin:

Richard

rt21

Quote from: timb on July 16, 2022, 14:36:18 PM
Although it’s a serious matter I did laugh at this;

Do you know Rishi Sunak is an anagram of Hi Risk Anus!

:)

I am not surprised that Sunak has become the BUTT of jokes in some quarters   :grin: :grin: :grin:         

Richard                             

Angleseyite

Tetley

Richard i found it a very depressing experience, compounded by the fact that non of them had made the effort and been through   the military uniform dressing up box ,Ant and Dec were no were to be seen and as for the golden buzzer it hadn't even been placed on set which to me for the TV  masses is a very poor show indeed ..... :blank:

Angleseyite

Quote from: steveconway24 on July 16, 2022, 16:34:00 PM
Borris Johnson is an anagram of "lying w*nker"
Give or take a few letters.
:shocked :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

steveconway24

Borris Johnson is an anagram of "lying w*nker"
Give or take a few letters. :cheesy:

timb

Although it’s a serious matter I did laugh at this;

Do you know Rishi Sunak is an anagram of Hi Risk Anus!

:)

chunky monkey

Totally agree he would make a great PM. The others had there chance when they were supporting Boris the Dishonest

rt21

Having watched the debate last night I thought Tugendhat stood head and shoulders above the others. He sounded quite normal compared to most conservative MPs that I have listened to in recent years. However it will be the likes of Steve Baker, Fabricant, Kawczynski et al, who hold sway in today's Conservative Party, that will decide the outcome, so I  doubt that he will get through to the next round.

Pity really as I think he would make an excellent Prime Minister

Richard