Good British Brexit News....(at last )

Started by Tetley, December 21, 2022, 12:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on March 29, 2023, 09:56:17 AMGreat to see Sir Starmer has given Jeremy Corbyn the order of the boot, and not before time. :grin:  :grin:

be even better when he boots out theses Tory  ERG  Brexit nutcases OUT  ..... :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Great to see Sir Starmer has given Jeremy Corbyn the order of the boot, and not before time. :grin:  :grin:

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

Angleseyite

Tetley

Angleseyite

Quote from: Penhallow on March 12, 2023, 17:59:42 PMPressed the wrong button ! Just wanted to mention the Gold Star , that man has Ruined the Marque , I use to have a DBD 34 which I raced in Clubmans no good with the influx of Jap stuff made it road worthy even with Dunlop Triangulars , RRT2 Box .

My mate has a DB34 complete with RRT2 box and with all the sensible mods, the last time I rode it, I couldn't get off the thing fast enough, having being spoilt by the modern stuff..  :grin:  :grin:

Penhallow

Pressed the wrong button ! Just wanted to mention the Gold Star , that man has Ruined the Marque , I use to have a DBD 34 which I raced in Clubmans no good with the influx of Jap stuff made it road worthy even with Dunlop Triangulars , RRT2 Box .

Penhallow

Quote from: Tetley on March 11, 2023, 17:36:10 PM
Quote from: Angleseyite on March 11, 2023, 12:14:04 PM
Quote from: lmj52 on March 11, 2023, 12:11:25 PMLooks like no football programs will have presenters now. I didn't realise there were so many.lol

That'll do me fine!!! I just love all the experts in all fields  :shocked:  :lipsrsealed:    :lipsrsealed:  :grin:  :grin:

Ang yer got to let all the experts go over yer head ,just dum down, it works for me (from aged 13 )   :))

(im in shed wi mi first beer for 4 weeks as its mi birthday ti morrow 63 lol  watching a bloody good welsh engineer Mr Henshaw  fly a BSA  goldstar  around Wales , wonderful  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAnWBOLP8uU   :wink: )
Quote from: lmj52 on March 11, 2023, 12:11:25 PMLooks like no football
Quote from: lmj52 on March 11, 2023, 12:11:25 PMLooks like no football programs will have presenters now. I didn't realise there were so many.lol

That'll do me fine!!! I just love all the experts in all fields  :shocked:  :lipsrsealed:    :lipsrsealed:  :grin:  :grin:

Ang yer got to let all the experts go over yer head ,just dum down, it works for me (from aged 13 )   :))

(im in shed wi mi first beer for 4 weeks as its mi birthday ti morrow 63 lol  watching a bloody good welsh engineer Mr Henshaw  fly a BSA  goldstar  around Wales , wonderful  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAnWBOLP8uU   :wink: )

programs will have presenters now. I didn't realise there were so many.lol

felipe

Quote from: Lynne on March 12, 2023, 05:20:19 AM
Quote from: felipe on March 11, 2023, 08:33:52 AMThe BBC has decided not to broadcast an episode of Sir David Attenborough's flagship new series on British wildlife because of fears its themes of the destruction of nature would risk a backlash from Tory politicians and the rightwing press, the Guardian has been told.

This was immediately shot down by the producers as they said that the programme was only ever going to be 5 episodes.  The one in question was a stand-alone programme.

Even if this is true. They have reused to broadcast the film. So double standards

Tetley

the bbc has  corporately and  stupidly backed it self into a corner ,the cleaning lady needs the 10quid an hour ,the pundits don't Liniker is entitled  to his opinion both in person and electronically .

this shambles says more about the BBC and our political leaver pullers and influencers than it does Liniker.....and what another wonderful uk political deflection for the struggling 100 quid a week energy payment masses .  :lipsrsealed:

Johnny73

Quote Lyne ## This was immediately shot down by the producers as they said that the programme was only ever going to be 5 episodes.  The one in question was a stand-alone programme.##

And we should believe anything the BBC tell us ???
The Chairman Richard Sharp is in the Tories pockets after the scandal involving Boris Johnson and don't want to show episode six as it shows up the Gov.uk again for what they are doing to the environment.
And on Gary Linekar they lied when they said he agreed to step down , he didnt!!
They cannot sack him due to his freelance  contract signed before the present chair changed new contracts wording. If they do sack him he will take them for millions.
The BBC are run by the Tories so like the Tories you can't believe a word they say.
We are off to church now  so have a good Sunday .

felipe

Lynne

Quote from: felipe on March 11, 2023, 08:33:52 AMThe BBC has decided not to broadcast an episode of Sir David Attenborough's flagship new series on British wildlife because of fears its themes of the destruction of nature would risk a backlash from Tory politicians and the rightwing press, the Guardian has been told.

This was immediately shot down by the producers as they said that the programme was only ever going to be 5 episodes.  The one in question was a stand-alone programme.

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Tetley

Angleseyite

That'll do me fine!!! I just love all the experts in all fields  :shocked:   :lipsrsealed:    :lipsrsealed:  :grin:   :grin:

lmj52

Looks like no football programs will have presenters now. I didn't realise there were so many.lol
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Johnny73

All hitting the fan now, no presenters so no show , some footballers won't give interviews ( a blessing maybe )
I thought Gary was a freelance presenter so can speak as he feels.
He was a bit silly in his comparison but the BBC have made a mess of their response.
And all because Braverman and Gov can't deal with a few immigrants.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on March 11, 2023, 07:25:38 AMAnother pxx up in a Brewery Shambles

https://news.sky.com/story/match-of-the-day-to-go-ahead-without-studio-presentation-or-punditry-12830720

we could de with some of these players/ ex players as mp,s kick politics up the arse a bit .

Not enough money in it for them Tets.  :shocked:  :grin:  :grin:

Johnny73

Some other daft rules. Punch and Judy may be next for violence. Love the one , it's illegal to handle a salmon.😂🐠🐟
Is it still ok to watch the other wildlife show ( Love Island )
https://brittontime.com/2020/11/09/10-weird-uk-laws-people-break-every-day/

lmj52

What a crazy place the Uk has turned into. George Orwell was correct.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

felipe

The BBC has decided not to broadcast an episode of Sir David Attenborough's flagship new series on British wildlife because of fears its themes of the destruction of nature would risk a backlash from Tory politicians and the rightwing press, the Guardian has been told.

Tetley

Another pxx up in a Brewery Shambles

https://news.sky.com/story/match-of-the-day-to-go-ahead-without-studio-presentation-or-punditry-12830720

we could de with some of these players/ ex players as mp,s kick politics up the arse a bit .

Johnny73

Yes indeed the Irish Gov/people have supplied free accomodation to all incoming Ukrainians until they can pay their own way as many now do , Hotels,Hostels,prefabs,tents,Army bases and thousands welcomed into people's homes with a payment from the government.
Small fry when you think that over 10 million entered Poland in addition to other eastern European countries.
It's what one does in times of war etc to help out a neighbour in distress or at least it's what some do.
Now back to my hot toddy.

Penhallow

The Ukrainians in Ireland how can they Afford accommodation with the jobs that are on offer ? Must have some kind of help from the government?

Johnny73

The UK have today agreed  to  pay France another half a billion pounds to stop immigrants going from France to UK.
That should work a treat.😂

lmj52

Gus wants to sink the boats and bomb Moscow so not much point in having a discussion with him.

Agreed. Incidentally the Uk is low on the list of countries taking in refugees. Once again blown out of proportion by the government. Braverman says 100 million would be coming to the Uk. Crazy woman
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Johnny73

Not sure what the fuss is all about. Ireland Republic nothing it's size have taken in 80000 Ukrainians fleeing a war in the last 12 months in addition to thousands more seeking asylum from African countries and Syria.
Thousands of the Ukrainians have obtained jobs and contributing to the work force and paying tax where applicable.
Why can't the UK get suitable members of the boat people trained up and get them working .?? That way you sort out the wheat from the chaff pretty quickly.
If a woman and her baby are willing to risk their lives to get on a rickety boat then she must be fleeing worse terrors.
These are just people the same as us but just unlucky where they were born.
Gus wants to sink the boats and bomb Moscow so not much point in having a discussion with him.

gus-lopez

Quote from: lmj52 on March 10, 2023, 09:34:55 AMits hard to imagine how two people whos families took advantage of a welcome to this country for a better life can show such hatred  towards fellow immigrants? .

Yes they  did get welcomed, the reason being they entered legally .
How would you propose to solve the problem , remembering that she at least lets them live whereas I & many like me would eradicate all % the traffickers without a second thought. No one wants them.

felipe

lmj52

Listen to the recent diatribe from two of our most vociferous immigrants, Ms. Patel & Ms.Braverman one wonders how did their minds became so degenerated, can it simply be Tory doctrine, its hard to imagine how two people whos families took advantage of a welcome to this country for a better life can show such hatred  towards fellow immigrants? This government has systematically dismantled the previous ways of entry to the UK and brexit scrapped former agreements to return unsuccessful applicants!
13yrs later they face the consequenses and are again, looking for others to blame.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

tandas

bit extreme that response Gus be easier to let them apply for assylum in France for the UK and pay a ferry to bring them when they get it.  All those not entitled to assylum in UK, those who have no connections or background like translators from Afghan, stay in the safe countries they are already in.   France to make sure that there are no camp sites.

Johnny73

The meds need to be increased Gus I think 😂

gus-lopez

Pick them up in the channel 6 return straight to france any french pokenosing fire upon there ships. failing that machine gun 6 sink the boats in the water or stand off shore % shell the beaches they leave from.

Johnny73

Just when Sunak had got a great deal with the EU on the NI Protocol along comes Braverman and like Patel before her runs a coach and horses through everything.
Remind me again  where Patel and Braverman families came from ??