Britain, so good they call it Great.

Started by ES, August 13, 2012, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbaz

britain was built on immigration, if all the immigrants coming over were white, people like sheriff wouldnt mind,
my grandfather came here from italy in 1904, croydon, where he lived was full of italians and irish
no different from now except they were white, so their offspring were white, all this indigenous talk is a load of rubbish
there are no indigenous brits, everyone has a bit of something in them
if u cant see that his remarks were racist then you are not only racist yourself but thick aswell

gus-lopez

Quote from: keyser soze on August 13, 2012, 20:48:50 PM
Saint 76 and Ping  :clap: :clap:

Well said, its about time these racist cowards were brought to book

MOHAMMAD Farah  (the Somali immigrant & Muslim) has done more for the prestige and honour of Great

Britain than you reality -challenged, intolerant,  ignoramuses will EVER do

Who was saying that Mo Farah hadn't done great things for the prestige of the country? He was a resident of East Ham when he first arrived & if you know anything of where he came from in Somalia then even the memories would keep you awake at night. 

gus-lopez

Quote from: keyser soze on August 13, 2012, 20:48:50 PM

MOHAMMAD Farah  (the Somali immigrant & Muslim) has done more for the prestige and honour of Great

I am certainly not a racist. I hate everyone.

keyser soze

olly

Why is it, when someone puts the facts down on paper, some people have to jump up on their soapbox and shout "racism."
As far as I can see Sheriff is just stating the facts as they are, and the way the future of the old country is being mapped out. What he's saying is probably exactly what will happen. There's nothing anyone can do to change it, it's already happening. There are lots of people who believe their country is being taken over by people who are not indigenious to that country, is it so wrong to feel unhappy about other nationals running our country. I know there were a lot of people who were unhappy  about a certain German person taking it over many years ago, and did do something about it. O.K. it was a differant kind of invasion, but it still has the same meaning as far as I'm concerned.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

gus-lopez

Quote from: ping on August 13, 2012, 18:37:01 PM
Quote from: claire32 on August 13, 2012, 18:20:55 PM
Well spoken out Fred. An honest evaluation of what may be the future of Great Britain.

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on August 13, 2012, 18:07:10 PM

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.

Claire32 and The Sheriff,

These comments are racist and particularly obnoxious at this time, when good folk like Mo Farah have done us proud in the Olympics.

What has the post got to do with racism ? There is nothing racist in Fred Sheriffs post , just  a statement of the facts . It's people like you that keep coming out with the 'racist ' card that gets everyones back up. If you consider his post racist then parts of my afternoons study ;
http://www.aston-mansfield.org.uk/pdf_docs/research/newham-key-statistics.PDF

must obviously be extremely offensive to you as well.

Blue Moon

Perhaps if previous British governments hadn't forcibly colonised two-thirds of the globe we wouldn't be in this position now.

guest4538

Quote from: claire32 on August 13, 2012, 18:20:55 PM
Well spoken out Fred. An honest evaluation of what may be the future of Great Britain.

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.

Claire32 and The Sheriff,

These comments are racist and particularly obnoxious at this time, when good folk like Mo Farah have done us proud in the Olympics.

King saint 76

Britain has Always been Great -

Unfortunately  the  Governments over the last 30 years have been more concerned with making themselves look Great in the eyes of the World - than keeping the country Great.

Giving away Billions every year - In a lot of case to countries where it is not needed any longer - To countries where the money never reaches the people its was originally intended for - but goes into dictators bank accounts - so they can retire in comfort when they get deposed.

Fighting Wars in countries where the bottom line is to secure Oil Reserves -  and not necessarily the future of the Inhabitants - the majority of which do not wants Great Britain's or the USA interference - but the Major Powers go in anyway - to fight a war they will never win.

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.

Alf Garnet... eat your heart out....   Give it a bloody rest Fred,  anyone agreeing with this racist rant maybe needs to look  in the mirror.
You told me recently that you were not a miserable old git, well if you are not, you are doing a good impression of one.
Anyone not knowing you would think this was written by an ultra right wing activist.

claire23

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Britain has Always been Great -

Unfortunately  the  Governments over the last 30 years have been more concerned with making themselves look Great in the eyes of the World - than keeping the country Great.

Giving away Billions every year - In a lot of case to countries where it is not needed any longer - To countries where the money never reaches the people its was originally intended for - but goes into dictators bank accounts - so they can retire in comfort when they get deposed.

Fighting Wars in countries where the bottom line is to secure Oil Reserves -  and not necessarily the future of the Inhabitants - the majority of which do not wants Great Britain's or the USA interference - but the Major Powers go in anyway - to fight a war they will never win.

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

casablanca

It has just occurred to me that perhaps the Olympics has given the British people the chance to show how proud they are of their country. An opportunity that has been denied to them by anti British people policies over many years. I don't just mean immigration policy either.

Hawkeye1

Here here! Brought a few tears to my eyes. If I. Could get a reasonable price for our house, I would go back tomorrow!

King saint 76

Glad to hear  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Brit bashing should be censored from this forum

ES

Britain, so good they call it Great.

Now, let's stop slagging off our Great Nation and respect it for what we Great Britains can, and have achieved, then and now, and in the future.
ES