Britain, so good they call it Great.

Started by ES, August 13, 2012, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercab

I agree with fred on many of his comments and I am not a racist.I have friends from nigeria and two of my best friends are somali and they agree that you can only take so many people before tension builds up and I think that britain has reached that stage.I dont know how many people shouting the word racist on here have ever been to africa, india,or any other countries that are none white.The problems in these countries leaves britain lily white, africa tribalism,india cast system,having lived in these countries and seen first hand how they work no remarks on here are racist

ramblarider

One of the ever-present features of racism and racists is that both stem from pure ignorance. Wilful ignorance, in many cases, as those spouting such views simply do not want to even attempt to understand anything about the history of human migration and evolution. Instead, they fixate upon some narrow little period in history when they believe some idyllic condition existed where their "Master Race" reigned supreme - and unpolluted. This is a bit like "Victorian Values" - a complete myth. The reality was and is very different.

Fred thinks he's "white". I bet he isn't, or at least not as "white" as he likes to believe. Recent work with population DNA sampling demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are all much more of "mix" than many would like to believe. By coincidence, there is an interesting feature in today's paper on this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/15/scotland-dna-study-project

As for "coloured people", really.... they don't even go there with that in South Africa or the deep South these days.... at least not openly.

Going by some of the comments on here, I'm sure there are those who want a return to this kind of thing, you know, "the good old days"...

The UK has had "immigration" from all over the place since the year dot. Anyone who thinks they are "pure white" or "100% English" should do a bit of research, and even consider taking a DNA ancestry test. They'll almost certainly be in for a few surprises.  It is not as easy to be bigoted when you find out you are not quite as "whiter than white" as you thought you were.

http://www.dna-worldwide.com/ancestry-testing/deep-ancestry/

carwyn99

My good old late grandmother had a saying which sums up this tread.

If you are born in a barn it does not make you a horse.

bigbaz

you know you have hit rock bottom when cantabrian agrees with you

cantabrian

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH MR SHERIFF ,(where else do people land up,the good ol" UK!!!) AND  all these LOT will bring it DOWN TO THEIR OWN STANDARD OF LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head :head >:D >:D

bigbaz

Fred, did you ever dig holes for a living cos you seem to be really good at it

cornishcream

There was an interesting programme on BBC last week to mark the 40th anniversary when Idi Amin gave the Asians living in Uganda 90 days to leave the country. The majority, who held British passports came to the UK, the number quoted was 30,000 arriving with nothing, they had lost their homes and businesses. They showed an interview with some workers in Billingsgate market who were adament they were not welcome in the UK.
They majority eventually settled in Leicester and the Council there put adverts in the Ugandan press asking the Asians not to come to Leicester. But these people were not illegal immigrants or ayslum seekers looking for all the benefits they could have, they were educated and professional and wanted to support themselves and their families. They had the motivation and determination to get their lives back and have made the UK their home.

Advance 40 years and you hear in the news today of a family of immigrants who have trashed their 1.2 million pound home but the Mother says it his her right to live in a nice house and get benefits. They have never worked to support themselves but expect everything for nothing.

So where has it gone wrong, there is a culture of expecting the state to provide but it wasn't like that years ago. If you didn't have a job when you left school then there was no Jobseekers allowance or other benfits. Basically the Country cannot afford it and attitudes will have to change, but it will be a brave politican that tries to stop the rot.

King saint 76

Nice "Some of my best friends are black" speech Fred, you might want to read some of your previous posts to see why I won't fall for your latest.

gus-lopez

Quote from: keyser soze on August 14, 2012, 15:04:27 PM

You could have so much fun from the latest post from Obergruppenfuhrer sorry Mr sheriff buts lets just explore one tiny iten

Name me a Country that has made a success of being given Independence  away from the British Rulers – I only know of two America & Australia – the remainder still survive on hand outs given to them by successive  UK Governments – wanting to make themselves look good in the eyes of the world – to the determent of the UK population.

Erm, let me think

1/  Canada
2/  New Zealand
3/  India
4/  Pakistan
5/  Jamaica  (good athletics team)
6/  Hong Kong
7/  Malta
8/  Barbados
9/  Egypt
10/ South Africa
11/ Nigeria
12/ and many many more caribbean islands and african countries

and goodness knows how many others that have broken the shackles of white imperialist rule

Still many have there hand in the till ,though.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/mar/01/uk-aid-review-cuts-dfid

Why do we send aid to China ? The mind boggles. India, an atomic nation with a space programme & we send 'aid' & yet still 40+% are living in poverty .

Quote from: fredup on August 14, 2012, 15:15:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU&feature=related

Great Britain was built and fought for by  people of all colours of skin  creeds and religions.
:clap:

alfie

Fred - can you at least not use the word 'coloured' - that went out with Alf Garnet.
My grand-daughters are black - born and bred in the UK with a broad Yorkshire accent - how are they less English than you?

bill

So THE SHERIFF ILLIA is on your passport,nice one.

fredup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU&feature=related

Great Britain was built and fought for by  people of all colours of skin  creeds and religions.

keyser soze

You could have so much fun from the latest post from Obergruppenfuhrer sorry Mr sheriff buts lets just explore one tiny iten

Name me a Country that has made a success of being given Independence  away from the British Rulers – I only know of two America & Australia – the remainder still survive on hand outs given to them by successive  UK Governments – wanting to make themselves look good in the eyes of the world – to the determent of the UK population.

Erm, let me think

1/  Canada
2/  New Zealand
3/  India
4/  Pakistan
5/  Jamaica  (good athletics team)
6/  Hong Kong
7/  Malta
8/  Barbados
9/  Egypt
10/ South Africa
11/ Nigeria
12/ and many many more caribbean islands and african countries

and goodness knows how many others that have broken the shackles of white imperialist rule

The Sheriff ILLIA.

I am still at a loss as to why I am being classed as a Racist – when I am not – I look at a given situation – and state what I see wrong with it  - the fact that you may not agree with my views – does not make me a Racist – I also say without fear or favour – what many people would like to say but are frightened of doing -  and putting their real name to it.  

I have in the past done the same about people out here who milk the UK system for all it's worth – and at the same time forget to partake in the Spanish System that they are obliged to being resident out here – Cars & Taxation being two examples.   Most of the Slurs I am given – are given by people hiding behind an alias – as usual – maybe these are the ones I have upset in the past by pointing the finger in their direction.

Racism seems to be a ' One Way Street '  Coloured people can and do say derogatory things about White people with impunity because they know they can play the Race Card  – but let a White person say something that is not liked  and the Race Card is played immediately.

I have through out my life worked with and along side people of many colours and got on with them OK  as long as we were all doing our  jobs OK – I have been in Social Occasions many times in the company of  people of many races.

I / We did in 1990 what many people who are calling  me racist would probably not have done – and never will do -  that was to pay £80,000 for a plot of Land to build a house on – this was on a small private road – with only two other houses on it – both owned by Pakistani's.

We lived there with no problems { apart from one } for 10 years – the one problem being – was one we could never get used to -  was when we dined at their houses – the Men / Sons and Me & my Wife – being a None Pakistani Guests – were served by the Women of the household first – and it was only when we had all finished eating – the table was cleared – and then the Women of the household sat down to eat.

The only time Racism reared it's head was when we decided to retire and come to Spain.

One of the very first persons to come to view in the first week -  was an Indian Sikh  on his own – he said he would bring his Wife to view later if he was satisfied – he had just informed me he would be going to the agent to state his interest in the property – when one of the neighbours drove by – when being told that not one but both families were Pakistani – that was it – he was off  - never to be seen again.

I then two days after I had a visit from both the Men neighbours asking that if we sold – they would prefer it to be to another White Family or another Pakistani Family – Having seen the Sikh -  they both knew an Indian would not buy and live near to Pakistanis – they also made it clear they would not like a West Indian family as neighbours  -  So who was playing the racist card there.

What annoys me and many, many others is that immigrants from all over the world flock to the UK knowing full well that the Social Security will provide them with   Housing / Income / Welfare – having paid nothing into the system at all – No other Country in the EU will do that  - that is why they make for the UK instead of a nearer country  -  while many people and pensioners who have paid into the system all their working lives have to try and survive on a ¼  of what is given to the immigrants – simply because the Country cannot afford to do both.

The UK gives Billions away to Countries where it is not needed – and in the countries where  it is needed most of it never reaches the people in need - it seems from all reports to be diverted  in most cases into the Bank Accounts of the Dictators running the Country – for when he gets deposed by another person wanting a slice of the same action.

Some have mentioned the Olympics   and the success  of the coloured UK athletes in particular – I wonder how many people in the UK are lay in hospital beds or at home in bed waiting for life saving surgery  - would comment on the Billions the Olympics has cost the UK – the number of years it is going to take to recoup that money – especially when compared to the cutbacks the NH and other vital services are having to make this and every year into the future.

Spain has just re-introduced the Rules it had when we first came out here – and not before time – to stay here as a resident – once again  you have to prove you can live here without being a drain on the state – if you cannot you cannot have Residency  - The UK has the option on same rules -  but will not enforce them – I think many other of the EU Countries will follow Spain's example soon – except the UK that is ?

I have also in the past made comments about the ' White ' people in the UK who milk the system for all it is worth - some into their 3 Generation of Non Workers - the big difference being - they are too Bloody Lazy to have any kind of an Agenda to work to - where as many Muslims especially -  will admit they have no other ideals except to make the UK a Muslim State - and they are well on their way to it being so.

With regards to me being on my own with these views – attached is a an  item sent to me by a  UK Pensioners off the UK Forum I also subscribe to  -   who are also very much concerned along with millions of other in the UK on how the direction the UK is moving  - you believe what you want ?

Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

keyser soze

Bill

:handshake :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bill

Thankfully Fred is now in spain,(an immigrant),he posts in the joke section,masking his fundamental hatred of anyone not white.Most of his comments are racist or moaning.What a sad way to live.He posts on many forums with his usual loathing.This is only my opinion,so nothing to take offence about.Happy to be back in multicultural United Kingdom. :handshakePhil,if you feel this is a slur on what I believe to be the most bigoted person on this and other forums,please delete.

ES

Fresh from recording all 205 National Anthems to be played at this summer's games, the London Philharmonic Orchestra has teamed up with MINI for one more performance.

All stand please for conductor Gareth Newman and the London 2012 Limited Edition MINI's unique tribute to Team GB.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ik9AtJQXaHQ?rel=0
ES

keyser soze

Bigbaz

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, the delicious irony of it

Expats trying to take over local authorities- couldn't happen in spain could

it ????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

keyser soze

I think phil is referring to words like knuckle-dragging, troglodyte, moron,

idiot, bottom-feeding nit-wits, whilst being completely accurate are deemed to be potentially offensive and

should be avoided

Whilst these people might be walking refutations of the laws and theories of evolution and intelligent design it shouldn't be thrown in their face

The word racist, in itsef , is not offensive (unless true of course)

bigbaz

when i lived in spain that was all people went on about
immigrants in britain
i honestly dont think they realise that that is exactly what they are in spain

so its ok to have a go at ethnic minorities on here
but you are not allowed to call them racist cos that will be a slur on their character

i realise phil you want love and harmony but dont let them make these outrageous remarks

guest4538

Quote from: felipe on August 14, 2012, 09:37:57 AM
Will members please stop using abusive language. There is no call for it.  Please, have a debate about it without the slurs. All that does is get people's backs up.

Are you suggesting that it may be inappropriate to identify the racists on this forum, since that would be a slur on 'their characters'?

King saint 76

Quote from: olly on August 13, 2012, 22:12:56 PM

As I've already stated, what Sheriff has said is fact

Olly please do not confuse peoples opinions with facts, Fred is expressing his opinion of what GB will be like in under 50 years if
his predictions come true.
None of what he said was fact.
I think Baz is correct you are racist but you don't realise it.  (imho)

felipe

Will members please stop using abusive language. There is no call for it.  Please, have a debate about it without the slurs. All that does is get people's backs up.

keyser soze

To all the people who think they are not racist

Here is another piece of work you might be interested in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auhfcd7rtYc&feature=fvsr&bpctr=1344934448

gus-lopez

Quote from: saint 76 on August 14, 2012, 00:02:35 AM
Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on August 13, 2012, 18:07:10 PM

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.

Try this experiment; Replace the word "Englishman" with German, imagine you are in Berlin during the mid 30's and read out in a loud  German accent.
Quite spooky eh?

You can do the same with parts of this.

http://www.aston-mansfield.org.uk/pdf_docs/research/newham-key-statistics.PDF

King saint 76

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on August 13, 2012, 18:07:10 PM

It will not be many years into the future now before there is not a  White Englishman on any    Local Council /  Country Council /  and eventually the Ruling Government.

Whole countries will be run by  people whose parents  or the were not born of that Country but cam in as immigrants - and this will be achieved not by   conflict - but just by weight of numbers  - The immigrants in all Countries they have immigrated to are the only groups where they are having enough children to increase their presence - whereas the Indigenous Population are not doing so - the birth rates for this group thanks to modern Family Planning advice on curtailing the number of children each family has - means that in under 50 years they will be probably the minority group in the won Country.

Try this experiment; Replace the word "Englishman" with German, imagine you are in Berlin during the mid 30's and read out in a loud  German accent.
Quite spooky eh?

zilnor

Stating the obvious does not make one a racist.

Karen4

You weren't always an island, though, you used to be joined to mainland Europe.
Cl3880

bigbaz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keyser soze

bigbaz   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What these knuckle-dragging troglodytes don't realise is the Gb is an island. Everyones ancestors had to cross water to get here

Most of these racists would stare at a can of orange just because it said concentrate

bigbaz

"There are lots of people who believe their country is being taken over by people who are not indigenious to that country"

= racist remark, sorry, but it is

do you know where your ancestors come from, can you be sure u aint part immigrant

bigbaz

olly, you are totally racist, you just dont realise it

olly

To make it a bit simpler for those who keep jumping on the"racism" bandwagon, I will relate what a Pakistani FRIEND of mine, who was borough councillor, stated many years ago when I said that the way things were moving, his countrymen would soon be taking over the running of our town.
His reply was, and I quote word perfect, "will be mate? We've already bloody well taken it over."
The fact that he was not white makes no difference whatsoever to me, he could have been sky blue pink with yellow dots on for all I care.
As I've already stated, what Sheriff has said is fact,and is happening. Nothing racist about it whatsoever. Doesn't mean I have to like it for fear of being branded a bigoted racist, so please, don't keep resorting to name calling as it just insults your intelligence, and as they say "sticks and stones".
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

alfie

If you are a second or third generation immigrant, you are just as English/British as Fred, regardless of the colour of your skin.
To infer that you can only be English if you are white is racist in the extreme

olly

Looks like wind up time again by the usual supects. :yawn:
Intolerant and Ignoramus, must add those to my long profile list. :tongue:
Don't need to add thick that's already on. ???
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.