May candidates

Started by Roger, April 22, 2015, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

I always thought that the IBI was calculated in a similar way to council tax in the UK, ie it is explained quite well here...

http://www.healthplanspain.com/blog/expat-tips/125-what-is-ibi-tax-in-spain.html#.VTqsHNKqpHw

so the town hall sets a percentage on the valor catastral. A combination of the catastral office and the town halls. I'm sure, and I hope, that Roger will correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see that there's any secret about it?
Cl3880

Monkee

You have a very high opinion of yourself Martin.   Think it is time to get back under your rock.

eurosatwiz

Fool or not i am asking a question that still renains unanswered
Without real easy proof of the truth
Who decides the rate of ibi tax
Come on roger post the answer on the officail web site
Do the residents know what next years bill is going to be ?
I want the truth a straight answer and post it on the official website

Advice is free

languagesolutions

I must say that the Election compaign this year is looking very boring. There are a few interesting names on the PP list, but with the disasterous 4 years they have had governing Spain and the lack of ideas to support a real "oposition" here in Arboleas, I think we could be looking at:
PSOE: 9
PP: 2 (thanks to the Cristóbal haters ousted from the original PSOE).
Let's hope next time round will be a little more interesting...

jayndee

I have just wasted 20 minutes reading all the above rubbish.
two questions how many jobs has Antonio had in the last 10 years and secondly.
How is trade Eurowiz / stop getting cheap advertising ,you are simply making yourself look a total fool and unreliable
to be considered  for business.

eurosatwiz

Actually i do remember that cartoon it was  very entertaining
At the time
But comments like that are nothing more than an atempt at bullying
There are  many people i know wont cone on this forum because of comments like that
And its because of bullies and injustice i am here
Some one needs to stand up to the bullies and injustice

Advice is free

Chupacabra

Does anyone remember the TV cartoon Inch High Private Eye it was a 1973 Saturday morning cartoon produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions?

Rod

Well said Maura. :tiphat: :clap:

jackarbol

Total p***k in my HO....

Chupacabra

Be careful Maura, you will have Eurosatwiz investigating your claims and he will find out the truth as always.

Maura

As the only person on this forum who actively participated in all of the negotiations that are currently under debate can I just say that if it were not for the associations and the people who join and fund them none of the political parties would be able to debate which one of them gets to takes the most credit for these changes.

The second point to note is that the driving force behind all of these changes came from a constructive dialogue between the associations and the PSOE executive in Almeria facilitated by the PSOE Mayor of Albox, Rogelio Mena which commenced in early 2014. I spoke to many political representatives at the time on behalf of the associations but only one group took the first step to put words into actions and that was the PSOE. 

What I have found is that it is not about the quality of a political party it is about the capability of the people who represent it. This is most especially true in the municipal elections.

Spanish Tangerine

None so blind as those who don't want to see !!!
Bobby

eurosatwiz

No one is paying any compensation for a property that is not legal , that is not the idea
If a property is to be demolished then compensation should be paid before the demolishion takes place
So in effect it's stopped the demolishions
Advice is free

PhillipJLloyd

if compensation is now going to be paid to all illegal houses that would of / should of been demolished, of course they are going to legalise them, there is no way they can afford all the compensation !!

eurosatwiz

In all the years in office has roger posted one single comment on the official website ?

My question about who works out the IBI tax was a answerd but lacking proof , it's very easy to prove , roger does not have to publish one single document , all he has to do is make a posting on the official website
And I guess he won't because if what I have heard is true , we will then see  a response from the opposition
Advice is free

eurosatwiz

I was reporting correctly and factual and unlike me as I told both sides of the story , roger has only reported part of the story emphasizing on just the little points that are only an attempt to make him look good , like the PP blocked this and they blocked that what he doesn't say is how it was resolved or why it was blocked
Nor does he tel us why Innovation 14 was blocked or refused
This is a big thing in this area and I know why it was blocked which does not help home owners at all

It is true that the psoe and Auan working together came up with the idea but it was full of holes and had to be amended
Now then as regards history and the priors this will need some investigation I am interested to know what party was in place in the local council at the time and also the government , this is going back a few years but I am sure the info is on the Internet
It has been already agreed that compensation will be if not already be paid to the priors and I guess they are still waiting for the promised compensation and unfortunately this case is not covered by the current new law but it is one of the reasons that it was introduced
Advice is free

Chupacabra

Yes Lynne, you are totally correct, "how can anyone be so dumb". I would like to think anything above a neanderthal or amoeba can make more factual and informative comments for our community. Also, I cannot understand how someone that lives in a glass house is throwing stones.

Lynne

Quote from: eurosatwiz on April 24, 2015, 08:11:36 AM
Actually the pp have implemented something that was originally proposed by the psoe
The new compensation rules, The original proposal put forward by the psoe was rejected by the pp because it was incomplete and needed many adjustments to the plan
The pp reinvented this plan and a new proposal was then made and now it's law
Which means any property threatened with demolition will now get compensation before any demolition
We have the pp to thank for this new law

Unbelievable - you are being either blind or dumb to put it mildly.  Rod, Hogs and Roger have the true version.  I thought you always relied on facts, facts and more facts?  Well, this one you really do have wrong.  Shame on you.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Roger

In the Seville Parliament the PP refused to support the amendment to urban planning laws which the AUAN and others had negotiated with PSOE. This left the PSOE having to negotiate a watered down version with IU. This is a fact which every AUAN members knows to be true.

In Madrid the PP Government blocked a PSOE amendment supported by AUAN and others to stop demolitions. They only changed their mind after a public outcry.

In Arboleas Council the PP refused to support our Urban Plan, including Innovation 14 which will finally legalise the remaining 290 rustic houses.

When we get final approval of Innovation 14 only Cristobal will have the detailed knowledge to then convert this into legal documents for every home owner.
No-one in the PP list of candidates would know where to start.

Rod

For me it is the AUAN, SOHA & the PSOE who we have to thank for the new law, they are the ones who put it forward. The PP only agreed at the last minute to let it go through ( they are the ruling party in Government so have the largest vote ) with some changes. Now the PP are taking the credit?

eurosatwiz

Actually the pp have implemented something that was originally proposed by the psoe
The new compensation rules, The original proposal put forward by the psoe was rejected by the pp because it was incomplete and needed many adjustments to the plan
The pp reinvented this plan and a new proposal was then made and now it's law
Which means any property threatened with demolition will now get compensation before any demolition
We have the pp to thank for this new law
Advice is free

Tetley

I must admit ,this is starting to look like an old peoples home,were Matron has confiscated the telly remote  :o and put everybody to bed early  :police:

people will have there say..........at the ballot box............if they wish to use there democratic right to vote.

the village has improved dramatically..... polatics is bollxcks worldwide ,but laying paths,improving drains,improving flood defences,retaining walls,and drawing urban plans up arent bollxcks,there there for all to see.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jabba the cat

Have the PP party ever once voted for any of the recommendations put forward by the present administration
no I thought not, so why would I vote for them.
My house has become legal thanks to the present team and I hope to now live and spend my well earned money in this area of Spain and i think there
are hundreds of people will do the same thing.
This area will change in future but it must for the better. :tiphat:

Spanish Tangerine

Seems to me from the amount of posts put on here by eurosatwiz, he must have an axe to grind. Either that or he's related to Antonio !!!!
Bobby

fidgetmidget

Or.....become a comedian (albeit it poor one) like Martin here!
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

eurosatwiz

In the end it's going to come down to simple facts , are you a person that is easily led and live your life with blinkers on causing tunnel vision and are simply a slave nothing more than a horse dragging a cart , or you have eyes wide open exploring all the facts with an open mind ?
If your eyes are restricted and your mind is closed then no one can help you
If your eyes and mind are open then you can help your self and every one else too
Become a team community player and not an individual
Advice is free

languagesolutions

Quite funny comments on here, especially when you have a Spanish mentality.
Be careful, eurosatwiz, it's very simple and "don't believe (a lot of) the truth":
What has been done in the last 4 years is totally down to Cristóbal and his knowledge and strategy. If the diputación have spent money, it's because of Cristóbal's influence; if the Junta has funded projects, it's down to Cristóbal, etc.
I wouldn't consider him left-wing or right-wing, he simply does what he thinks is good for his town. And being back in the PSOE,he will be able to do a lot more.
You can disagree with what he does, but can't take the merit away from what he does. Otherwise,you're fighting a losing battle...

fidgetmidget

Quote from: eurosatwiz on April 22, 2015, 17:35:17 PM
YES lots of years experience and your still getting it wrong
you can not even answer a straight easy question with out a political run around
that is only designed to dodge the truth i guess that's where you get your nik name from
Oh here we go, how long is this one gonna last then?
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

eurosatwiz

It's very easy to slag off the old regime and blame all the mess that is and was on them , they are not here to defend them selves , but in reality the mess was created way long before the previous council , they cleared up such a big part of the mess that was created and got no credit at all , so who created the mess in the 1st place ?
History lessons will be coming soon but it doesn't take a genius to work it out , the spanish know the history and the true story most English people haven't got a clue , me included I am only just finding out and it's shocking
Advice is free

Chupacabra

Not bitchy Pickaxe, just been around here for a few years and know enough of where the truth lies, like you no doubt.

Pickaxe

and they reckon woman are bitchy the mind boggles with some of the ****  being posted on this forum come some you guys get a life

Chupacabra

Helpful and informative as long as it is not posted by the Town Hall?

Of course Malcolm. What does the town hall know, they have only been doing what is good for a few years, after mopping up the mess left behind. If anyone needs any true, factual, sensible advice, they should always ask Martin for his superior knowledge of the facts.

Malcolm

Helpful and informative as long as it is not posted by the Town Hall?

eurosatwiz

There are aprox 5000 residents in arboleas 67% english and some of them are holiday homes too
and not all are registered as members on this forum
but this forum is not just made up of arboleas residents it extends far beyond that
i have seen posts from people in uk and all parts of spain
so you would expect it to be busy ,

and my point was quite simple and factual
this site is not for official notifications  to residents from any area
although it has to be said it has always been a very helpful and informative forum
the only negative is members hiding identity which i am not going into
Advice is free

Chupacabra

Steady on Phil, I think your post is a little pithy. How would you know anything about this forum, you only run it!. Martin always checks his facts.....After all.