North Korea

Started by fidgetmidget, September 03, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidgetmidget

He was reported as saying earlier in the week that he has sent surprise gifts to the USA but there are more to come?
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

JohnJones

Am hearing delegates are leaving Tokyo and going home because Saturday 9th is Kim's National Day and folks are fearing a nasty surprise in the Region.

zilnor

Well said restoration man .

:clap:

nibbler

Tet's will you please stop fishing. It's getting too easy. :72:
Nibbler.

Tetley

im just tying to imagine the English Language Carnage now with ITA Spellig and an I phone LOL
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

restoration man

No Tet you must be having a laugh, the 60's education wasn't that bad. We had to use our brains and learn our spelling tests every week,  mental arithmetic, and general English grammer all without computers spell checks, or calculators. The teachers were respected and much older than their pupils. A conversation could be had without once using the word 'like', know what I mean, like....

Tetley

Quote from: samantha on September 04, 2017, 16:25:32 PM
Tetley, You had me convinced you were only 7 from your spelling! lol

Fing is..its ok to make fun but im the prouduct of a 1960,s english teaching experiment  ITA  that failed......

i have tried over the years to hintigrate with the English language, infact my old English teacher Mr Mahmood spent Hours trying to right the Rongs on the english ITA system....and he was from Pakistan bless him.

Apparenty Pakistan has a nuke somewer as well bless :shocked: em,but they all love the UK so were all Nuke cuddly woodlyed up  bless ......( util the rong firm tecks over then were up shxte creek along wi the rest of thinferdells  :)) however if yer just move ti Bradford or Dewsbury yer should be OK  :sign0098: )

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

NorrieM

Please clarify - what Dangerous Man do you mean?  The narcissistic psychopath?  Oh - I see.  Both of them

samantha

Tetley, You had me convinced you were only 7 from your spelling! lol

lord lucan

Hola,

I would like to wake one morning soon to the news that Dim Kim had been "removed" from office, hopefully it would be like taking the leader of the processionary caterpillars out!

Good morning all!

L L.

fidgetmidget

He is clearly a nutjob take a look at this is why it is so desperately sad!

This made me cry - https://www.facebook.com/thepeoplebox/videos/444894925870008/

Sorry you will need to cut and paste.

FM
Fidget Midget

telcaz

A very Dangerous Man who should have been dealt with long ago, it could well be to late now, i think Trump doesn't know what to do now, a very tricky situation, and i have no idea what the answer is, surely this idiotic despot wouldn't risk total annillation, or would he?.
   Very Dangerous times we live in, i wonder how many tomorrows we have left?.
                                                                                            Terry.

zilnor

I'm glad I'm 67 and not 7 !
My great-grandson is a year old and I dread to think what the will be like by the time he is 25. But Trump and NK may have obliterated us all by then ! Perhaps ISIS will rule the world. Godelpusnsaveus !

My philosophy is to enjoy each day. It may be my last !  :72:
Cheers  :93:

Tetley

The problem is China,ie if the West/USA has a pop at NK.

its a bit like rolling into any major conflict.....yer get there in the end.

Man & Women kind seem to be trance ing to knacker the planet at the mo ,ie food stuffs thats messed with, chemical wast,dirty air,water levels increasing and Armed Political madness.

im certainly pleased im 57 and not 7.

zilnor

I agree with you.
A very worrying situation facing the world.

fidgetmidget

If the world doesn't get a severe grip of North Korea...NOW...the horse will bolt and the devastation he could and will wreak will be unimaginable. If anyone else tells me that "you simply cannot just take out a head of state, undercover or otherwise" I will scream! We hunted down and took out Saddam Hussain, another despot, but no where near as dangerous and insane as this one....thoughts?
FM
Fidget Midget